Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

Just now, KDawg said:

Tyson Bagent/Ivan Pace are my top guys left.

As mentioned, we selected most of the players that we had in for a visit.  That has to change and will next year.  Philly gets McKee.  I think he was our target in the 6th round.  Bagent is the only draftable QB left.  Maybe just maybe we can draft one and/or sign the other as an UDFA.  Seeing things the same way as you, K and hoping for the best for our draft picks.  

Well now that's interesting. CBS sports has 3 players they put up for best fit on the team that is currently on the clock. Past 4 picks I don't believe one of the picks was one of those names, (hardly in thread either). Okay. Well. That's another draft day.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

For those who want to agree with Galdi and those who have been saying they've only been drafting for need. 

Fight fight fight! 

lol, in the last two rounds maybe.  But Keim spilled the beans and exposed their strategy earlier on. :ols:

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well...

That was certainly a draft pick in the NFL Draft. 

They always draft someone I've never heard of, usually its one guy, this is the guy this time.  His stats are impressive. But otherwise I know nothing about him

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

TE getting thin.  

Ivan Pace still available.

RB IMO is the best spot right now depth wise, along with secondary but assume they are done with the secondary

The cons you had for Henry on that infographic were well and truly horrifying. If he hits will be lovely, but reading the breakdown, I'll be stunned if he hits. 

2 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

For those who want to agree with Galdi and those who have been saying they've only been drafting for need. 

Fight fight fight! 

Bottom line is we have no idea what they were doing.  But the fun of the draft is ignoring that.  lol

• Haha 1