Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

What Davis is trying to say he received his money from his partners, so its his money

If I understand his logic, he just got the billions from by his partners recently -- they gave him the money for his intellectual property

He plays up hard he represents African Americans who among other things would get screwed if they move the stadium

He believes the owners have the integrity to vote him in to bring change to America

He will be an example of love -- to bring our community together.  This is how he will empower the people

There is no better represenative of black ownership than him

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 8

24 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

On man this is all a bit bizarre. God help us if he really does have serious cash to burn :ols:

The Saudis are putting serious serious money into sports washing - but if they wanted to be part of a partnership to own an NFL franchise doing it via someone like Davis does not strike me as how they would operate. Davis is going to have to show the source of his wealth and saying "Its for super duper IP I just sold" will not cut it.

This is going nowhere.

• Thumb up 2

This is an inconvenient truth but after listening to this grifter Brian Davis it needs to be said...

In today's society race is the most polarizing issue and I recognize that but please bare with me, even if you don't want to think about this, for just a moment.

What absolutely disgusts me as someone who lived through and fought for civil rights in my 20s during the 60s is another African American using his race to pander to an audience for his own financial benefit masquerading as "uplifting the people".

The sooner his offer is thrown out the better. However, we as a community and we as a people are diminished by having to even consider it.

I rarely get emotional or mad but this really angers me. I'd like to say more but I think I'd be crossing a line if I did.

Taking a break now.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 13
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

One question, if he has $20B in whatever funds, how is he only worth $1B?

It comes from the evaluation of his business scheme intellectual property from his partners :silly:;)

Edited by FrFan

4 minutes ago, FrFan said:

It comes from the evaluation of his business scheme intellectual property from his partners :silly:

It makes no sense. Even if he owns the 5,000 acres that he claims to own, the investment capital that would be required to build out this so-called city/energy hub would be in the several to tens of billions, to generate his planned $5 billion a year in revenue. And that's IF everything is buttoned up, approved, effective, and pans out.

Again, I work with many emerging energy companies. I have had several conversations with executives of some of these technologies that could literally change the way the world operates. The biggest obstacle to getting these technologies and projects off the ground is investment capital. If people were throwing around billions of dollars these projects would be funded ... the issue is many of this technology is speculative and currently considered high-risk investment. Not many investors are willing to put up big $$ to fund these projects, or at the very least to be the FIRST one to fund these projects. There's a reason you see so much $$ being injected into emerging energy (Hydrogen, Solar, Wind, Nuclear SMRs) ... it's because they are incredibly capital intensive to get them off the ground. The federal government / DOE has to put in billions of dollars to offset these investments in the name of infrastructure and national security / energy security. This is all well intended and should result in great investments and projects.

But my point is, if someone is sitting around willing to pay $50 billion for intellectual property, it wouldn't be to this guy!

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You know if it weren't my team I'd love for this dude to be an owner just for the memes and LUL factor. It'd be hilarious to watch.

But get the f away from Washington dude. 

Just now, markmills67 said:

Please tell me Davis is not going to by the commander's, it will be like replacing a ****** with another ******.

Please let it be Harris and Co 

There is absolutely no chance the NFL approves this guy. None. Zilch. Zippo.

1 minute ago, markmills67 said:

Please tell me Davis is not going to by the commander's, it will be like replacing a ****** with another ******.

Please let it be Harris and Co 

I wouldn’t worry about it if I was you.  The more he talks the more ridiculous this sounds.  

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

You know if it weren't my team I'd love for this dude to be an owner just for the memes and LUL factor. It'd be hilarious to watch.

But get the f away from Washington dude. 

There is absolutely no chance the NFL approves this guy. None. Zilch. Zippo.

Thanks buddy, I can go back to work now and concentrate 😀 

13 minutes ago, MartinC said:

The Saudis are putting serious serious money into sports washing - but if they wanted to be part of a partnership to own an NFL franchise doing it via someone like Davis does not strike me as how they would operate. Davis is going to have to show the source of his wealth and saying "Its for super duper IP I just sold" will not cut it.

This is going nowhere.

Yeah I agree with all of that. He still needs putting back in his box though, hopefully that is done quickly.

• Like 1