Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday SkinsinParadise!!!

actorguy1

28 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Weren't you just complaining about the team sale thread being off-topic? lol

Which is why I created another thread rather than clog up a well established thread.

Edited by actorguy1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

thanks, I just looked at my profile, lol, not sure how I screwed that up but its a couple of days off.  No need for a birthday thread just for me but I appreciate the sentiment.   Cheers.

Happy almost birthday, lad!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

thanks, I just looked at my profile, lol, not sure how I screwed that up but its a couple of days off.  No need for a birthday thread just for me but I appreciate the sentiment.   Cheers.

You are just a kid, have fun.

• Like 2

Reckon I'm gonna have to bump you up on my list of "top/favorite posters" on that day (for that special day ONLY).  Consider it my gift to you. Since I am certain it will be your most cherished possession, I'll try to gift wrap it or something...😃

But please know that I greatly appreciate your insight and dedication to this site. Wouldn't be the same without you🎈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Keim would've confirmed it before making this thread, just saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

There is only one thing in life that centers me.  That is, all I want for my birthday is Dan Snyder gone. 😎 

I was gonna poke you to make sure you knew what to wish for but it seems you got it figured out.

Heads up tho, if it does not happen in a couple of days I'm blaming you for not believing hard enough.

On the bright side, you'll finally have a cake w/ so many candles that it can bake itself. lol

Happy BDay whenever it is!

• Like 1