Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, tshile said:

First it was the net was not as big. Which was vehemently incorrect by a magnitude of like 50x.

Then it was they didn't get the guys running the show, despite the feds having double the amount of peeps charged w/ conspiracy

Now its they didn't get the right guys.... in an ongoing investigation that is the biggest in DOJ history and is expanding everyday

Them some wacky goalposts my guy.

• Haha 1

And so it begins:

Mark Meadows seeks to move Fulton County election interference case to federal court

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, one of the co-defendants charged with racketeering in the Georgia 2020 election probe, filed court documents Tuesday seeking to move the new Fulton County case to federal court.

In a 14-page filing, Meadows argued that the charges in the indictment pertain to actions he took while serving in the Trump administration.

“Mr. Meadows has the right to remove this matter. The conduct giving rise to the charges in the indictment all occurred during his tenure and as part of his service as Chief of Staff," Meadows' lawyers wrote.

They requested "prompt removal," citing a federal law that allows a United States officer to remove a civil action or criminal prosecution in state court against them for alleged actions taken "under color" of their office to the district court. Meadows also intends to file a motion to dismiss the indictment "as soon as is feasible," his lawyers wrote.

ABC News first reported on Meadows' filing.

Clickon the link for the full aricle

have you seen this rant by the Great One Levin? Lmao. He's gone off his rocker.

"Questioning something is natural and not a crime"

Sure, but everyone knows who won in 2020, nobody cheated

so tired of the narrative

"IT'S FINE TO CHALLENGE THINGS!"

too early for this **** man.

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

have you seen this rant by the Great One Levin? Lmao. He's gone off his rocker.

"Questioning something is natural and not a crime"

Sure, but everyone knows who won in 2020, nobody cheated

so tired of the narrative

"IT'S FINE TO CHALLENGE THINGS!"

too early for this **** man.

I've seen some of Levin's Tweets since this indictment...dude truly is absolutely losing his marbles over this and it's hilarious. 

12 hours ago, China said:

Mark Meadows seeks to move Fulton County election interference case to federal court

I'm not sure how good the chances are that it actually gets removed, I see good arguments on both sides.  One important thing is, even if removed to federal court, these remain state charges which Trump could not pardon himself and his co-conspirators from. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, China said:

I'm not.  I don't think Jack Smith would've brought the case if he didn't think he could win the conviction with what he has.  I'm hoping those unindicted co-conspirators are indicted separately and pay for their crimes without getting any kind of a deal.

I think the key players are being charged in the Georgia case anyway. Although I think Steve Bannon, Gym Jordan, and a few others may be co-conspirators that were on that J6 "unindicted" list and are not charged in Georgia.