Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

Interesting she said she would like to try the case with a timeframe starting in 6 months.  With 19 defendants, logistical issues may slow this trial down.  Nevertheless, it's one more thing eating into Trump's finances and campaign time.

• Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, China said:

Interesting she said she would like to try the case with a timeframe starting in 6 months.  With 19 defendants, logistical issues may slow this trial down.  Nevertheless, it's one more thing eating into Trump's finances and campaign time.

There’s no way they can do it. That’s too much on a jury. Too many lawyers in the room at the same time 

What I'm hoping for, when I hear things like "RICO"?  

Is that I want to see an indictment of the entire Republican Party.  

Because this coup attempt?  It wasn't the work of Donald Trump. It was the work of hundreds. Hundreds who have spent decades, each, rising in the Republican Party, specifically because they were sociopaths. 

And surrounding those people?  Were thousands, who might not have been in on the plot. But who could be counted on, once the plot got to Step Seven or wherever, to shut up and go along with it. 

For example, part of the scheme was for the US Senate to simply decide to accidentally not count six states.  At that time, the Senate was Republican by what, 52-48?  The schemers knew, without even asking, that there wouldn't be 3 senators (out of 52) who wouldn't go along with it. 

And after that step in the plan, the schemers knew that when it went to the House, the House would at least mostly vote along Party lines, to just ignore an election that didn't help The Party. 

Eventually, when defending Trump stops working, the folks who engaged in this are going to pivot to blaming Trump for all of it. 

Don't let them. 

• Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Whoo-wee that is an expansive indictment. Still pickin' thru it.

Lovin' the RICO stuff. 5 year minimum jail time.

And I also like seeing the surrounding gaggle get theirs. This involved a lot of people, and they deserve their piece of the pie too

Yeah I brought up how I was disappointed DOJ went soft on the 1/6 stuff and avoided a case with a bigger net. Cause we all know that indictment should have looked like this one when it comes to the number of people involved. 

I was kind of chuckling that a state managed to have more balls in going after the operation than the feds…

but I also wonder if it was done on purpose. Maybe they thought it would be a good idea to let the state, or this particular issue, be the one that casts the huge net. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Also Jenny Ellis. She may end up getting leniency because Giuliani farted on her.

…and so hasn’t she suffered enough?

Nah.

___

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mandatory prison time for RICO conviction.

A mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years.  But a former Georgia prosecutor said last night it doesn’t necessarily have to be served as prison time.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 2