Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

That thread had me rollin'

The old "They should have told me I was committing a crime.." defense.

It’s not lost on me that he now says he “thinks” the election is stolen versus “it was” stolen. And now frames it as he was just complaining.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

10 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Though I agree here, that's not really bothers me.

It's all the damned folks that blindly and ignorantly follow the evil people. And we've seen this play out throughout our history, ie Jonestown. And that's just one of many examples. 

Hate to admit it, but this turd in the punch bowl just continues to get these people to follow him, even if it is right off a cliff and into the pits of hell itself. In some ways, it's absolutely ****ing impressive to watch thos assclown rally his supporters when all the damning evidence is right there.

On the other hand, it's sickening that his followers continually refuse to see him for who he really is and what he truly stands for.  He only cares about one thing: himself with power. Personally, I can't wrap my head around how many people out there actually believe this asshole. And that's what's sad about our country right now.

HTTR!

A lot of his supporters are at the argument of "Just let him get away with it". That is their sole argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trump would get monumentally demolished by a lack of support from swing voters and that is panning out more and more with each indictment

The numbers will be even less favorable after the J6 stuff gets underway, Again still w/ the Georgia stuff, and we have even more video/audio evidence in those cases that will be easier to disseminate and advertise.

His core can be a delusional as they want, he aint winning squat on a national stage.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 4

13 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

What's the big ****ing deal people? Them boxes were just full of keepsakes and mementos. 🤪

I'm imagining hundreds of ketchup packets with the presidential seal on them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Trump would get monumentally demolished by a lack of support from swing voters and that is panning out more and more with each indictment

The numbers will be even less favorable after the J6 stuff gets underway, Again still w/ the Georgia stuff, and we have even more video/audio evidence in those cases that will be easier to disseminate and advertise.

His core can be a delusional as they want, he aint winning squat on a national stage.

As long as local districts are rat-****ed to oblivion and disenfranchise unlikely-to-vote-Republican voters, and the Post Master General is a Trumpy ally that worked to disenfranchise mail-in voters (and thus unlikely-to-vote-Republican due to Trumpy campaigns against mail-in voting), I'm not comfortable.

6 hours ago, Larry said:

Well, there's "only" what, 34 charges for classified docs?  I assume that means only 34 docs. 

So it's not like those boxes contained nothing but classified material. 

34 docs that they are charging him for.  One of the issues they have is that the documents for charges must be presented as evidence at trial, so they have to declassify them to make them available.  There are likely some documents that are so sensitive that they can't declassify and thus aren't charging for.  This has happened in other cases involving classified documents, including some where they didn't charge at all because they couldn't present the evidence.

• Thanks 1

I once managed a proposal for personnel at Oakridge TN facility, a recompete. It was an unclassified RFP and so was our proposal. I couldn't know the names of the personnel and only our company's job categories, not the Oakridge categories. We needed to provide a good conduct letter from their managers that only mentioned our job categories. 

I had to do this for several proposals during my career because I didn't want a clearance. BTW,  we won the bids. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Thumb up 2