Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

"Its about the future of the commanders"

We have a ****ty defense with those 2 fixtures in our lineup.

If they want to win this year ditch Ron and JDR.  We can still have the same ****ting D without Sweat and Chase. I guarantee it. Its the coaches.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

Albert Breer said it's SF "comp" 3rd round pick so it's low round.

I mean, the offers must have been terrible if that's the best we can do. 

It can be both disappointing and illuminating. As in, the NFL really doesn't think much of him and so that deal is probably one to be happy with. 

• Like 6

Love the CY deal for the Niners (my 2nd fav NFL team) They are in win now mode.. and he will help. And even if he plays just ok and they decide not to sign him to an LTD. They can either trade him and get back 4-5th rd pick.... or let him walk for a 2025 3rd comp pic.. basically its a no lose trade for them... as long as he stays healthy.

Well maybe now JDR will change his scheme up and not rely completely on the front four "getting home" and send some better blitz packages, especially in key situations.  Watching Detroit last night and wishing we would do stuff like that instead of letting QBs sit back there and get 4-5 seconds to let their WR''s beat our DBs

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

We've got another meddlesome know-nothing owner in town, toying with the roster in the middle of a season and ****ing over his football people.  I can't believe so many people in here are cheering this ****.  You all were totally full of **** when you used to **** about Dan Snyder doing this stuff with the team.

• Haha 16
  • Thumb down 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RedskininATL said:

Well maybe now JDR will change his scheme up and not rely completely on the front four "getting home" and send some better blitz packages, especially in key situations.  Watching Detroit last night and wishing we would do stuff like that instead of letting QBs sit back there and get 4-5 seconds to let their WR''s beat our DBs

I’m wondering if JDR lasts long.

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

"Its about the future of the commanders"

We have a ****ty defense with those 2 fixtures in our lineup.

If they want to win this year ditch Ron and JDR.  We can still have the same ****ting D without those Sweat and Chase. I guarantee it. Its the coaches.

I don't think the coaches were telling Young to run by the QB each play. It's the only thing he did consistently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, the offers must have been terrible if that's the best we can do. 

It can be both disappointing and illuminating. As in, the NFL really doesn't think much of him and so that deal is probably one to be happy with. 

You know how it goes. He will go to SF and light it up. He will probably be in the Pro Bowl conversation. That is how it usually goes for us. But this is the END of the Snyder era.  Gut the FO, say goodbye to Del Taco and Rivera, and move on. We desperately need a solid GM. 

• Like 1