Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Everything 118th Congress Thread

@DCGoldPants

15 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Trump just torpedoed the **** out of Emmer.  This is great.  Hahahha

20231024_143944.jpg

try to forget the last 7 years for a minute.... clear your mind.... and try to read that as if it was 2015, you had no idea that Donald ****ing Trump had become President of the United States.... TRY to read that with a fresh, clear and open mind..... and THEN try to convince your 2015 self that this text, this steaming pile of impotent teenage whinging angst was written by a former and would be future President of the United States.   

try to convince your pure, virgin, 2015 sensibilities that ^^^ THIS ^^^ is the actual current reality of the Republican party, and the Presidency of the United States.   my head still can't wrap around this third-rate knock-off of a Black Mirror episode.   

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

How many GA RICO participants will plea bargain while there is no Speaker? The count is up to three (I believe Hall gave himself up before McCarthy was ousted).

Does the temporary Speaker bull**** they are going to do with bow tie guy count?

I let the brats play my Xbox, I come back and the dude is already out? This is getting less funny and more pathetic...the Democrats should continue not to help them. You've done the right thing so far: offer to help them pass someone as long as they're not a right wing kook and pass the budget.

• Like 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

I let the brats play my Xbox, I come back and the dude is already out? This is getting less funny and more pathetic...the Democrats should continue not to help them. You've done the right thing so far: offer to help them pass someone as long as they're not a right wing kook and pass the budget.

GOP will do anything to take the eyes off of their master getting cooked in court. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2