Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I don't care, we can't roll with Wentz next year, no matter what happens. I'd rather lose this game and miss out on the playoffs if it means Wentz is definitely gone. I don't say that out of hate, the guy just sucks.

Yeah, but then we're relying on this FO to solve the QB situation.  I've seen zero evidence so far that tells me anyone in that department possesses the cranial capacity to do that.

Ron panicked last offseason, forced Carson on us when he should have sat tight, knowing there wasn't a great option outside the draft, and rolled with TH.  So that fans would be pissed at that?  So what?  Not like they're showing up to games anyway.  Do what's best for the organization and not give up $28 million in rebuilding dollars and two draft picks on a guy the entire league knows is "good" on his best day but no nearly good enough to take you to a SB on all his days.  

I don't want Ron touching that position again.  Just roll with Howell next year at the position and let the next HC and FO people determine our next big swing at QB.  That's where I come out on the topic.