Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

41 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

There are people way harsher on Taylor than me typically. 

I took a rare early shot at him. I backed off almost instantly and apologized in three different posts.

Not sure what else I am supposed to do name my next child Taylor?

I am VERY VERY sorry.  

No disrespect SIP.  Your early Heiny shade was out of character for you as you pointed out. You arent usually one of those sharks. Just saying. Folks wanted to pile on so hard after the first possession fumble which wasnt on Taylor at all IMO. Taylor is a unisex name though so might be an idea. 😉

Edited by rumplestilskin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WFT4Ever said:

Yeah he has to start. I would have loved to see Wentz one more time but we have to ride with Heinicke until he stinks it up.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him pulled at halftime some game if we’re behind at some point though.

we played Vikings competitive and beat the eagles.

We might be a top 10 team all of a sudden. And for some reason it still feels like we suck. 

I'm as happy as anyone about this win, but let's pump the brakes. We're not a top 10 team.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Are you serious @Renegade7? I’m not saying that TH is the guy, but this season id rather watch him over wentz, and I think the team would prefer to play with TH over wentz. Then we can cut wentz in the off-season and keep TH as starter for next year behind a rookie QB (or rookie qb can start if he is ready) but wentz isn’t the answer for sure and he is boring to watch.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Going Commando said:

They saw that this Eagles run D was vulnerable and came up with a good plan to attack it.  And it really helped that Jordan Davis was out.

This game plan would not have been possible without BRob though.  We needed two hammers to break that defense and stay in front of the chains, just having Gibson wouldn't have been enough.  This RB stable is our meal ticket and it's pretty much our only chance at making a late season run for a wild card spot.

I agree Brian Robinson and Gibson were the ticket tonight.  Got to ride that.

Interesting matchup next Sunday versus the Texans who play that same brand of football riding Dameon Pierce. 

• Like 1

Just now, Commander PK said:

That’s me walking into work tomorrow lol 

Thats all of us.

Dare I think this pathetic organization may have finally hit rock bottom last week???? 

Certainly good to have a rich potential future owner whose GF is dying for him to buy us taking in maybe our best win in prime time in 2 decades. When have we had a better prime time game? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

They didn’t even run the ball well. They got a coupe lucky turnovers and were fortunate for a few iffy flags going or not going their direction 

Yes, but this is a game that they were not expected to win.  They won on Monday night, in Philthy, against an undefeated team.  

that is huge 

• Like 1