Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

Haley actually disgusts me more than desantis. One was a slime ball since puberty and just continuously evolved in that direction and the other just recently, consciously, willingly turned her back on a decent  enough upbringing and a half way acceptable level of character to grovel in sewage for personal gain.

Not really. Just getting more notice now.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not really. Just getting more notice now.

As restrained as it was, I still may have been projecting more positive on her than merited during a few years before her ambassador position and somewhat during that time. Also I can be more of a sucker for a woman, and one of "mixed" ethnicity and cultural background, trying to swim in the GOP pool if they're at least of some integrity and decency. Looks like I was wrong, again. 😄

I get hungry to find redeeming qualities in big name conservative politicians for a couple reasons. 😐

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

When someone feel the need to start a comment with:  “I’m not being prejudice” chances are pretty damn strong that, you know…..they are

Remember someone told me to scratch out anything before "but" like they never said it...

• Thumb up 2

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Remember someone told me to scratch out anything before "but" like they never said it...

Once read the statement that the correct way to punctuate the phrase "It's none of my business, but ...." is to place a period immediately before the "but"  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

7 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Vivek campaigning for Trump today.  He opened for Trump in NH.  I think Vivek will be his veep this time around.

But, who knows.  Nikki and Desantis will come around and "kiss the ring".  

Vivek doesn't help his ticket anywhere. Only Haley would from. This group. But she hasn't been enough of a toady yet. Someone like Noem who he will like to look at, will fight for him, and he doesn't perceive as better than him at anything, will be his choice. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Vivek doesn't help his ticket anywhere. Only Haley would from. This group. But she hasn't been enough of a toady yet. Someone like Noem who he will like to look at, will fight for him, and he doesn't perceive as better than him at anything, will be his choice. 

Kushner. 

If I was Trump's advisors I'd pick someone from a swing state or close to one that appeals to some moderates.

Someone like a lying sweater vest wearing Governor.

I'd also get paid upfront.

And yes, Virginia is blue for Presidential elections but that moron governor appeals to soccer moms. Fwiw though I'm not sure Trump can elevate his numbers with any VP pick. He's DOA for a lot of non MAGA. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If I was Trump's advisors I'd pick someone from a swing state or close to one that appeals to some moderates.

Someone like a lying sweater vest wearing Governor.

I'd also get paid upfront.

And yes, Virginia is blue for Presidential elections but that moron governor appeals to soccer moms. Fwiw though I'm not sure Trump can elevate his numbers with any VP pick. He's DOA for a lot of non MAGA. 

I kind of agree here. But then you're looking at PA, Mich, Ohio, Arizona, Wisc. Maybe Georgia?

Who from there would flip a vote to Don who wouldn't before?

9 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Vivek campaigning for Trump today.  He opened for Trump in NH.  I think Vivek will be his veep this time around.

Good. He’ll depress turnout for Trump’s base who “hasn’t gotten over 9/11” yet.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Trump being president would be awful, Vivek as VP would just be complete ****.  

45 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

IMG_1597.jpeg

Look at TTB posting right wing humor!  That's the **** my parents send me and they think it's hilarious.

29 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump is going to pick a hot chick and then call it feminism. 

...you mean it's not?

• Haha 1

Best part of this is how it will trigger the Maga chuds. Hbd former first lady Michelle Obama. 

It's unfair how at 60 today she looks so much younger than me at 49 today. 😁

Fwiw I get the same effect with my 2.5 year younger wife who's asian and still gets carded. 🤣

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1