Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

There's so much mis/dis information pushed out there to everyone.  We hosted our daughters boyfrirnd last night and politically, thought he he's just so MAGA -- but he's actually gone the full Q.  

I guess the other coup de gras was talking about Hillary (and others) being satanic pedophiles, or at least they were taking the blood from young kids and getting transfusions (on Epstein's Island). He dropped some fancy term for aomething at the end of chromosomes.   Also, Obama was on the Epstein flight logs and so was Hillary (why would Bill Clinton be on there but not her?). I dunno, maybe because she was serving the government as Senator and Secretary of State.   Oh... the full Q or whatever Q has morphed into

First off, I hope this was an eye opening experience for your daughter since I'm assuming this type of stuff doesn't come up in their normal conversation? Then again, these types of people are loud and proud with their ignorance.

I think the term you mean is adrenochrome. I've seen this mentioned before by these nutters in context with blood drinking Democrat cabals from that stupid Sound of Freedom movie :ols: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/conormurray/2023/07/15/the-adrenochrome-conspiracy-theory-pushed-by-sound-of-freedom-star-explained/?sh=56fddcc35179

The Adrenochrome Conspiracy Theory—Pushed By ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Star—Explained

The adrenochrome conspiracy, a bizarre theory with antisemitic roots, posits that Satan-worshipping global and Hollywood elites run a massive child trafficking ring to drain their blood and harvest the chemical adrenochrome to stay young, and has been embraced by subscribers of the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy movements, including key people affiliated with the recent hit movie The Sound of Freedom.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

What this has to do with Q these days...no idea.  Not gonna have that in my google history either.  I'll speculate drinking babies blood or sone such does something with telomeres in their fantasy world.

Meaning, Joe Biden is biologically much younger than Trump?  

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

There's so much mis/dis information pushed out there to everyone.  We hosted our daughters boyfrirnd last night and politically, thought he he's just so MAGA -- but he's actually gone the full Q.  

He mentioned "deep state", I asked him to define it... "it's the wealthy Blackrock people that control everything."  Oh, does that include the CIA?  "Unelected men in suits tell the President what to do.  Trump doesn't listen to them."

We got into immigration a bit.  He looks at people as a function of economic output and even with low unemployment, still thinks immigtants are taking American jobs.  I basically explainec we can have a secure border right now if there was an amnesty deal again.  Even he admitted he had classmates who didn't have legal status. 

He talked about Trump's econony. I pointed to Obama, and with Biden I discussed the shock to system COVID was rather than policy driven. 

The coup de gras was the Trump trials.  He said (of course) "there was somethimg off with 2020".  So all the other elections were fine, including 2016?  "Political witchhunt" is how he described the January 6 trial.  When I explained to him Trump's scheme to replace electoral college voters he admitted, "I hadn't heard that.  oh, I need to look into that some more, I am going to do research."  He started talking about Nikki Haley being funded by Democratic donors and essentially being a secret globalist democrat.  

I guess the other coup de gras was talking about Hillary (and others) being satanic pedophiles, or at least they were taking the blood from young kids and getting transfusions (on Epstein's Island). He dropped some fancy term for aomething at the end of chromosomes.   Also, Obama was on the Epstein flight logs and so was Hillary (why would Bill Clinton be on there but not her?). I dunno, maybe because she was serving the government as Senator and Secretary of State.   Oh... the full Q or whatever Q has morphed into

I guess wherever he gets his information and research is where Aaron Rodgers does.  I suppose it's also not limited to teenage men, as I have a female friend in her 30s who is full into this BS as well. 

It's like some weird religion where our public, and at least somewhat transparent government is just one big layer of conspiracy piled onto another.  There's some weird obsession with human trafficing, conspiracy theories (9/11  being an inside job?), great men like Hitler, and glorification of the great Greek and Roman empires.  

Think your daughter needs a new boyfriend.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Lol all... I don't think he's a bad kid... just you all may not experience how much right-wing "messaging" is pushed put via TikTok and Youtube. 

And part of my issue is that left-wing "messaging" is not so well "funded".  Right wing is so far ahead of left wing, it's obvious to me what policies the rich want us to take up.  Pretty sad actually...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Ugh I can’t believe it’s time for this **** again. 

And before you can be all like, “Spiff! How can you say that?! This is the most important election ever! This decides the fate of our democracy! You need to take this seriously!”

Pipe down. I’m voting for the Democrat, no matter what. But goddamn, election years are exhausting. And maybe it’s just me but it seems like a lot of people are tired of it, too. Except for you beautiful good Samaritans, of course. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’m tired of it too, and am actively trying not to pay attention to this farce of a GOP primary that the media insists on covering like it’s in doubt or in any way interesting. 

I got a trump and fox blocker from chrome

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Lol all... I don't think he's a bad kid... just you all may not experience how much right-wing "messaging" is pushed put via TikTok and Youtube. 

And part of my issue is that left-wing "messaging" is not so well "funded".  Right wing is so far ahead of left wing, it's obvious to me what policies the rich want us to take up.  Pretty sad actually...

Its not just a funding problem.  A piece of spectacular sounding misinformation travels farther and faster than the information that debunks it just due to the inadequacy of the human mind.  It likes conspiracy and sensationalism.  It likes to filter out ideas that challenge its preconceptions.  It likes to hear what is already believes.  Sadly critical thinking is not natural for the human mind, and takes effort.

Thus information warfare is always asymmetric, with the forces adopting factual and reasoned positions at a massive disadvantage to those that present a fantasy coincident with a populations desires.  Even if funding and messaging were equal, misinformation propagating an enticing preconceived lie will far out pace the opposition to it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

And before you can be all like, “Spiff! How can you say that?! This is the most important election ever! This decides the fate of our democracy! You need to take this seriously!”

Pipe down. I’m voting for the Democrat, no matter what. But goddamn, election years are exhausting. And maybe it’s just me but it seems like a lot of people are tired of it, too. Except for you beautiful good Samaritans, of course. 

You've gotta find some of the funny stuff to help keep you sane...

2024 Candidate for U.S. President Sexy Vegan

2024.jpg

My 2024 Policies

photo%20aug%2023%202023,%209%2034%2053%2

10. I will ban Wikipedia

Click on the links for more

Oh, and if you want to know more of his background:

• Haha 2

No to Mr Sexy Vegan.

We need a meat and potatoes guy.

Tonight is the Hawkeye Caucus.

No one cares.

I expect Desantis and Hutchinson to drop out soon. Yes, old Asa still in race. Maybe Vivek too.

Actually Trump vs Haley is perfect. No Nimrata won’t win but Trump’s attacks on her bound to turn off more voters.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

12 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

No Nimrata won’t win but Trump’s attacks on her bound to turn off more voters.

Trump's attacks on John McCain didn't turn off voters.  

Heck, Trump's attacks on Ted Cruz didn't even turn off Ted Cruz.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Trump takes Iowa, and a big first step toward a rematch with Biden.

Donald J. Trump won the Iowa caucuses on Monday, a crucial first step in his bid to reclaim the Republican nomination for the third consecutive election as voters braved the bitter cold, looked past his mounting legal jeopardy and embraced his vision of vengeful disruption.

The victory, called by The Associated Press on Monday night, accelerated Mr. Trump’s momentum toward a historic potential rematch in November with President Biden that could play out on both the campaign trail and in the courtroom.

In a state that had rejected him in the caucuses eight years ago, Mr. Trump finished ahead of two of his main rivals, Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley, both of whom were locked in a race for second place.

Click on the link for the full article

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I don't think the left is getting funded by fascist Russia.

• Thanks 2

Biden and the Democrats Raise $97 Million to Close Out 2023 After a December Fundraising Blitz

President Joe Biden and the Democratic National Committee said they raised more than $97 million in the final three months of last year, boosted by a star-studded December fundraising blitz that came even as the political world's attention shifted to the start of the 2024 Republican presidential primary.

The Biden campaign said Monday that it took in $235 million from its launch last April until the end of 2023 and finished the year with $117 million in cash on hand — which it said was the highest total amassed by any Democratic candidate at this point in the cycle. More than 520,000 donors made 926,000-plus contributions in the quarter, it said.

“This historic haul — proudly powered by strong and growing grassroots enthusiasm — sends a clear message,” Julie Chavez Rodriguez, the manager of Biden’s reelection campaign, said in a statement. “Our democracy and hard-fought basic rights and freedoms are on the line in 2024, and these numbers prove that the American people know the stakes.”

The president has made defending democracy a centerpiece of his reelection bid and repeatedly decried Donald Trump and his “Make America Great Again” movement as posing dire threats to the nation's founding principals. 

• Thumb up 2

Trump sends sick supporters caucusing: 'If you vote and then pass away, it's worth it'

Former President Donald Trump told his supporters to attend Iowa caucuses even if it literally kills them.

During a Sunday speech in Iowa, Trump urged attendees to participate in a caucus for him on Monday.

"You can't sit home," the former president insisted. "If you're sick as a dog, you say, darling — even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it. Remember, if you're sick, if you're just so sick, you can't, darling, I don't think..."

"Get up," Trump replies to himself from an imagined wife's point of view.

"Yes, darling," he remarked, "ultimately, we know who calls the shots."

• Thumb down 2