Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

15 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I hope at the debate that every time Trump lies, Biden calls it out. Like Reagan. "There you go again, lying to the American people." Every single time.

Then Biden should tell what his administration has accomplished that's relevant to the lie, because Trump will lie about himself or about Biden. And about plans for the future. Like save Medicare and Social Security, stuff against the Fascist Project 2925.

I hope we have a debate, I know a lot of people think he won't drop out, but I think he will. I actually think the closer we get to Thursday, the closer we he gets to dropping out. Every rally he has makes him look more debilitating by the hour, every rally worse than the last. This fool knows nothing about foreign policy or anything, what exactly is he going to debate? His brain is mush, prepping him is useless. NOTHING he talks about at his rallies solves the concerns of the American people. When the average citizen sees this fool rant about sharks and toilets, they will be reminded that he is a fool and can't help himself, let alone America.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I hope we have a debate, I know a lot of people think he won't drop out, but I think he will. I actually think the closer we get to Thursday, the closer we he gets to dropping out. Every rally he has makes him look more debilitating by the hour, every rally worse than the last. This fool knows nothing about foreign policy or anything, what exactly is he going to debate? His brain is mush, prepping him is useless. NOTHING he talks about at his rallies solves the concerns of the American people. When the average citizen sees this fool rant about sharks and toilets, they will be reminded that he is a fool and can't help himself, let alone America.

Says the elitist who gets a steady stream of water with adequate pressure to wash his hair.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Says the elitist who gets a steady stream of water with adequate pressure to wash his hair.

That's the worst part, you've seen his hair, that frayed rag should not be getting wet.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

You clearly don't understand how narcissism works.  Dude thinks he's god, and the people in his bubble aren't going to pop that.  The last thing anyone in that bubble is discussing is him dropping out.  Moreover, don't assume the cherry picked occasional videos you've seen of him are a general representation of his mental acuity.  You could cherry pick Biden videos and make him look like a dotard quite easily.  Just as Biden has speech issues and is a gaff machine, Trump has always been simultaneously all over the place and occasionally hyper focused on whatever nonsense he feels in the moment is hyping the crowd (honestly, I think his technique is to randomly wander around from topic to topic until he gets a crowd response, and then he fixates and mines it until he thinks he's exhausted the laughs/outrage and goes back to random walk...I'd model it as a Levy flight).  Both of these traits have just become more prominent due to their advanced age.

Remember your Tzu: "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent".  Trump will be there Thursday.  And though what he says will be stupid from a policy perspective, he won't look like a rambling drooling raving lunatic.  I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

You clearly don't understand how narcissism works.  Dude thinks he's god, and the people in his bubble aren't going to pop that.  The last thing anyone in that bubble is discussing is him dropping out.  Moreover, don't assume the cherry picked occasional videos you've seen of him are a general representation of his mental acuity.  You could cherry pick Biden videos and make him look like a dotard quite easily.  Just as Biden has speech issues and is a gaff machine, Trump has always been simultaneously all over the place and occasionally hyper focused on whatever nonsense he feels in the moment is hyping the crowd (honestly, I think his technique is to randomly wander around from topic to topic until he gets a crowd response, and then he fixates and mines it until he thinks he's exhausted the laughs/outrage and goes back to random walk...I'd model it as a Levy flight).  Both of these traits have just become more prominent due to their advanced age.

Remember your Tzu: "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent".  Trump will be there Thursday.  And though what he says will be stupid from a policy perspective, he won't look like a rambling drooling raving lunatic.  I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

I'm going to have to give you a very loud, but respectful, "NO!". I'm not underestimating Trump, if I'm being honest, we're giving him too much credit. This man is clearly too stupid to find his own asshole with a map and coon hound, that brain is sloshing around in his head. Now, I'm not going to say that he doesn't hit on some things every once in a while, but look at who hits it with. Some of the dumbest people in our country, you're giving him credit for collecting people just as stupid and mush brained as Trump. That doesn't make him smart, that makes them all stupid. And thats another thing, Trump isn't gaffing, his brain is short circuiting. Going on about crazy **** he rambles on about is not the same as Fox News editing footage to make Biden look the same as Trump. A gaffe is a second long mistake, realized and corrected. Trump doesn't correct because he can't, the mind is fried. 

That being said, the plan doesn't change. It doesn't mean we put our feet up and relax, it doesn't mean that we assume we're going to win and people need to understand that a simple victory is not enough this go around. I want the GOP/Maga/Trump to get the message from America that we don't want or accept them in this country. I want Trump to lose so horribly that the GOP HAS to dump him and all of his cronies. If they don't, well Dems will just have to keep winning. I'm really curious if they'll stick with Trump if he loses this election.

Edited by Simmsy

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

How anyone who has followed Donald Trump, and who hasn't, can believe that he will drop out is mind boggling to me. There is nothing in his behavior and DNA that would ever gives us that impression.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm going to have to give you a very loud, but respectful, "NO!". I'm not underestimating Trump, if I'm being honest, we're giving him too much credit. This man is clearly too stupid to find his own asshole with a map and coon hound, that brain is sloshing around in his head. Now, I'm not going to say that he doesn't hit on some things every once in a while, but look at who hits it with. Some of the dumbest people in our country, you're giving him credit for collecting people just as stupid and mush brained as Trump. That doesn't make him smart, that makes them all stupid. And thats another thing, Trump isn't gaffing, his brain is short circuiting. Going on about crazy **** he rambles on about is not the same as Fox News editing footage to make Biden look the same as Trump. A gaffe is a second long mistake, realized and corrected. Trump doesn't correct because he can't, the mind is fried. 

That being said, the plan doesn't change. It doesn't mean we put our feet up and relax, it doesn't mean that we assume we're going to win and people need to understand that a simple victory is not enough this go around. I want the GOP/Maga/Trump to get the message from America that we don't want or accept them in this country. I want Trump to lose so horribly that the GOP HAS to dump him and all of his cronies. If they don't, well Dems will just have to keep winning. I'm really curious if they'll stick with Trump if he loses this election.

We'll have plenty of experimental evidence to decide on Thursday.  Until then, I sincerely hope you are correct...but fear your expectations are tainted by confirmation bias.

5 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

How anyone who has followed Donald Trump, and who hasn't, can believe that he will drop out is mind boggling to me. There is nothing in his behavior and DNA that would ever gives us that impression.  

A lying coward? Absolutely! The right wing has given Trump every exit ramp to bail, I guess he won't until Fox News straight up tells him to drop out.

2 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

We'll have plenty of experimental evidence to decide on Thursday.  Until then, I sincerely hope you are correct...but fear your expectations are tainted by confirmation bias.

Haha! I'm thoroughly tainted by bias, I want him to die at this point and when he does, I won't hide my excitement in the slightest. I want to be there when he croaks so I can record the sound of his bowels evacuating and I can use that as my new ringtone. As long as Biden doesn't topple over, we should be fine. I hope Trump acts subdued and gets mollywhopped, IF there is a second debate, I would expect him to try his old tactics again which most people hate. Don't forget, this debate isn't for us or the maga chuds, its for those scatterbrained undecideds.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Don't worry Bob! Just refuse to accept the election results and have your stooges storm the capitol in Richmond. Almost worked for Trump.

27 minutes ago, Larry said:

Trump isn't going to drop out. 

He also isn't going to debate. 

We already know he will complain after the debate about biased moderators shutting off his mic when he rants. That's likely what his own advisors are telling to do anyway so the undecideds can "see" how unfair everyone is to Trump.

13 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Don't worry Bob! Just refuse to accept the election results and have your stooges storm the capitol in Richmond. Almost worked for Trump.

We already know he will complain after the debate about biased moderators shutting off his mic when he rants. That's likely what his own advisors are telling to do anyway so the undecideds can "see" how unfair everyone is to Trump.

I think they’ve already laid out the ground rules, and the opponent’s mic will be turned off when one is speaking, IIRC.