Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

This game took an interesting route to the finish line, but the main point still stands, with Heinicke at QB the offense is about a 17 points per game unit.  If you take away that Samuels immaculate reception aided by the official's OPI, what did he really do today to tell you he can go out there and win games?   

Edited by NoCalMike

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

Yet he’s 100 times better than that pop Warner armed QB of ours (who has taken fewer hits).  The sheer number of throws he can’t make, yet he makes the occasional highlight play and his fan base rides his jock. 

Perhapse some of us just enjoy the energy and insanity he brings good and bad. 

2 minutes ago, Bloodytusk said:

To hell with the actual rules. On principle thats more unsportsmanlike than most of the things they flag. I'm not saying that should have been flagged i'm complaining about the rules.

Are you some 80 year old guy who’s constantly telling kids to get off your goddamn lawn? 

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Cousins has taken a beating today and is still ticking

Only upside to that for me is Dan stewing in the misery

Outside of that it’s a bitter loss especially considering the game felt in hand but Heinicke felt overdue for a pick. Hard for me to see him not throwing picks in the style he plays 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

This game took an interesting route to the finish line, but the main point still stands, with Heinicke at QB the offense is about a 17 points per game unit.  If you take away that Samuels immaculate reception aided by the official's OPI, what did he really do today to tell you he can go out there and win games?   

And what was the previous QB?