Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, dc1 said:

Lol! 

Can't argue with the results.  But I need my man to pull that back in the future. 

The idea that winning by throwing really dumb passes and getting incredibly lucky when your guy pulls out some absolute magic and comes down with the ball is not what I'd call sustainable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

other than Eli Manning, I’ve never seen anyone else get away with closing their eyes and throwing awful passes downfield in big moments.  TH is living a charmed life.  

amazing play.

This is an astutely accurate comment. 

Just now, zCommander said:

if any other QB had thrown that it would have been how good that throw was. But you know it is Taylor so it comes with all sorts of excuses instead. Taylor is a risk taker and trusts his WR that they will catch that. Can't ask for more than that. 

Lol does he trust the ref to block the defensive back too?

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

A sneaky great part of that play was how Samuel got back up and got the ball in.  Heinicke's good fortune was made possible by an absolutely brilliant effort from Samuel.

I think that this play is ALL on Samuel.  I love Heinecke but that was a 11/10 stupid throw outside of the end of a half/game.

Samuel getting that catch and weaving his way in there was insane.

• Like 3