Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Fair enough, but I would say that he's got more ability to create on a roll-out.  Gotta get his feet moving.

But he doesn’t run. And the receivers are all going that way, so by default he doesn’t have as much running room. He is best when he escapes an umbrella pocket. The route concepts aren’t bringing defenders to him so they have to adjust. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So all these passes where heinicke drops back surveys the field and either gets sacked, launches up a wobbler or has the ball knocked back down his throat, is that a bad play call by turner?

As I said before, he's not blameless but it's so obvious the limitations created by heinicke.

Combination of both.

QB draw on 3rd and 9? That's on Turner.

But if Heinicke holds the ball too long, that's on him.

The OL can't pass protect consistently well either.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I firmly believe we will play for a FG.  Don’t be too harsh.  

Wish you didn't say this out loud!

.. Turner is always listening for a way..

Edited by dc1

2 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

After Watching this first half of pee wee offensive play calling and noodle arm QB, I have to keep reminding myself of the events this past week and that a new day is coming for this franchise..........just a little more longer folks

Started doing this before kickoff

• Like 1

These games are such a slog fest. It’s always punt punt punt back and forth. 3 seasons in a row of pretty much just punting into a better position than what the other team can do and that’s how we “March” down the field. it’s not football

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Here’s the dirty secret: he’s not very good on the move, either. He’s best when he escapes the pocket and creates. He’s not great on designed roll outs because the defense flows with him and they don’t respect his ability to throw the ball backside on rolls.

But he is better at that then sitting in the pocket. 
what they are trying is not working . If you wont call an offense that works to your players abilities and strengths then you are not doing your job correctly.

And my guess is if we dont win we will see howell next week

2 minutes ago, moondog said:

Here comes a good looking offense cuz turner will actually call up tempo and Heinicke thrives on it. 

Totally agree. He's better under uptempo

1 minute ago, Drock_VB said:

Gibson just hits the holes faster than Robinson. 

That's experience IMO. Robinson is lacking some vision atm. He runs into the back of his own guys rather than bouncing into an open lane.