Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

you know something that makes no sense to me, because I saw it in a game against the Cowboys back in the 10s?  That ball is dead where he caught it.... unless he'd run into the endzone, then it would be a touchback.  How does a ball go from live, to dead, back to live.  Either it'd down where he catches it, or it's down where he runs off the field

What is going on with Logan Thomas, is he just there to help the O-line now or is he not healthy enough to go run routes?  On 3rd & 3 where is the TE chip block and go for an easy 1st down conversion?  Where are those types of plays in this offense, especially on 3rd and short when the QB isn't going to have a ton of time to throw the ball?

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

Man why are they keeping heineke in the pocket they're all over him. Roll the guy out please

Not in this weeks game plan.

comments all week they were going to run more hurry up and fast paced offense. Haven't seen any of it

You know if the offense (highly unlikely) does figure it out and score more than 20 points on average, that is exactly when the Defense will stop playing as well as it has. 

There will never be a team that can succeed on both sides of the ball, because we can’t have nice things. 

• Like 1

Just now, tomwvr said:

So you blame th for the play calls. Nice reach there

No, tom. I’m not surprised you have missed the point of the whole thing, considering the forest and the trees are all the same to you. Week after week the same things are explained to you, but you come back week after week and play the naive role. I can’t tell if it’s genuine or not.

Heinicke limits the play calling because he is limited. He is who he is. That’s it. He’s a guy capable of winning some games but not a great passer. Plays with guts and heart but doesn’t have the skill base to truly open up a playbook.

That doesn’t excuse Turner’s play calling, he’s been bad even considering the Heinicke factor. But Heinicke absolutely limits the playbook.

Hopefully you remember this next week.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1