Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

And all the people who said the same when his name came up months ago.

So you want a cookie? lol

I just want to sip my rye whiskey from my Redskins glass and celebrate with the rest of you. I will be laughing a bit for the contingent who really really really wanted me to be wrong!  Sorry kids. Maybe next ownership change!

😂

18 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

That National Harbor site would actually be an interesting option.

Could offer a lot -

1.   They could bring in the yellow and blue line across the Wilson Bridge
  2.   They could host a draft that included National Harbor like they did in Vegas
  3.   If they closed it up, World cup and other national sports/concert venues 
  4.   Easier access for VA residents

Just don't make it look like this...

Washington_Redskins_Stadium_by_BIG_1_889x500.0.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

I just want to sip my rye whiskey from my Redskins glass and celebrate with the rest of you. I will be laughing a bit for the contingent who really really really wanted me to be wrong!  Sorry kids. Maybe next ownership change!

😂

SoCalSkins as seen in the wild...

82cf4ee1186ac4203cffea9a1ade3f41.gif

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I like that area almost as much as what i'd think of RFK as a site but part of that is selfish on my end because i like staying at the Gaylord.  It's a stones throw away from a bunch of restaurants, granted none of them great, but a bunch of them good -- ironically including Frettita's owned McCormick and Schmicks.   Easy to get ubers and cabs from there to the City or I can ferry to Kings St-Alexanderia -- Theismann's is a cool place to eat post game.  I believe the Ferry also goes to Georgetown and the City, too.  You got water taxi's, etc.

Had a conference there pre COVID and remember there being a place within walking distance called Succotash. Don't know if it is still there, but thought that place was fantastic when we were there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhd24 said:

you can't walk from King Street to National Harbor

rolling-rome-segway-and.jpg

1 hour ago, RVAskins said:

And a large trophy case. It doesn't hurt to plan ahead.

Naa, it took the Eagles decades to put a trophy in theirs next to the McNabb can of Campbells soup. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

NH is cool as long as they add a metro stop along w/ the stadium

Just think the money the old town Alexandria water ferries will make. Sheesh

and the yacht club in old town would be prime to go alone with the $2M-$3M townhomes.  

13 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Just think the money the old town Alexandria water ferries will make. Sheesh

and the yacht club in old town would be prime to go alone with the $2M-$3M townhomes.  

So National Harbor is on the Potomac correct? Can large yachts get in there? Is there a waterway that goes to the open ocean? 

Edited by SoCalSkins

I'm all for Bezos all day....The proof is in the pudding darling....where's it at?

Otherwise Lets get the 76'ers group rolling. What Ever works, my concern is the SKINS!!

Ready to turn the page with either of these High Rollers, Put up or Shut Up..... 

The tease is played out,.....lets go....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Est.1974 said:

April 1st tomorrow so expect some posts about a random mystery billionaire having bought the team. Or that Dan has done a complete U turn and is going nowhere.

MODs. If this happens, please bring down the ban hammer with a ruthlessness that has never before been seen on ES.

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

So National Harbor is on the Potomac correct? Can large yachts get in there? Is there a waterway that goes to the open ocean? 

Trust me brah, PG county won’t miss a beat by adding a yacht club for those big boys. They get funding from the state for most pet projects and the new governor would love to tie a stadium-plus extras to his name.

Belle Haven golf course, restaurants, bars, shopping, multi million dollar homes….opposite side of the Potomac, Virginia will spend to benefit a stadium too.

16 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

MODs. If this happens, please bring down the ban hammer with a ruthlessness that has never before been seen on ES.

Be careful saying this…..TK and Jumbo might like you.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

When Bezos buys the team I will be vindicated if he doesn’t I will have been completely wrong. It’s pretty binary.  We will know soon.

I am also going against the conventional wisdom of most experts who cover the team. So seemingly the odds are against me. 

Getting to the right answer using wrong assumptions makes you lucky not smart.  Being 'vindicated' when people agree it's one possible outcomes, but isn't set in stone to others is just a silly statement.  I don't think the odds are for or against you.  We don't know what Bezos is thinking, despite what you assume.  But I still think it's a very possible outcome.

You've picked 1 side of a coin flip and decided you know which way it'll flip.  I've yet to see anyone say it can't/won't fall that way.  All you've really set up is a way to continue to be insufferable saying you're 'vindicated' or quietly disappear for a bit after the dust settles.

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

54 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Remember, they will NOT charge for ES.

One of the all time great pranks from back in the day.

That was probably my favourite. I can’t take any credit for any of them… pranking is not my schtick.  Most of them I wasn’t even aware of until well after things would blow up. 😂😂

Edited by Die Hard
Words sometimes go missing
  • Haha 2