Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Was it discussed anywhere on here that apparently the Bezos disdain goes beyond Dan and involves Tanya? Rick Snider dropped that casually on the Junks this morning, that was the first I had heard that the drive to not sell to Bezos actually comes more from Tanya than Dan?

From the sounds of it, she might just be as bad as him. 

2 hours ago, jlevy08 said:

I’ve just had a gut wrenching realization, this dude isn’t selling.

I think he is in too much debt not to, IF everything being reported is correct.  He is just a POS and so contemptuous towards anyone that he feels remotely slighted by, or anyone he believes he is above. So, he will sell, but the drama will drag out probably for a couple of months more.  The strange part for me is that if he is a billion dollars or more in debt, the interest racking up on that debt, should be sufficient motivation to unload as quickly as possible.  But who knows how that is structured. In the end he will take the highest bid and I would not be surprised if Bezos winds up with the team.

The only people surprised about Tanya being a See You Next Tuesday are the ones not married.

I'm an idiot and have no redeeming qualities, and I'm married.

So whenever I do something and she rightfully calls me dumb, I say, "Who's more foolish? The fool or the person who MARRIES the fool?"

Tanya's an expletive by rule of inclusion, not matter of fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Was it discussed anywhere on here that apparently the Bezos disdain goes beyond Dan and involves Tanya? Rick Snider dropped that casually on the Junks this morning, that was the first I had heard that the drive to not sell to Bezos actually comes more from Tanya than Dan?

She is just as bad as him. Both are lowest form of life POS. 

Here, I fixed it for you.  :cheers:

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, goskins10 said:

Here, I fixed it for you.  :cheers:

Tanya is the same woman who was sued by her kids' nanny for not paying her what she agreed to. AFAIK, this is the only billionaire woman in the world who is so cheap that she won't pay the nanny of her kids a decent wage...and now we know why, if she considers' $150 changing tables to be 'too expensive.'

And the line about getting a new stadium soon? I knew Dan lived in a bubble locked inside an echo chamber in the top floor of an ivory tower, but didn't know Tanya was in there with him. Now we know.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Involving Tanya in reports seems like a different tactic.

If the booing at the stadium had an effect on her, I can't imagine a bunch of people drumming up ire for her having any part in slowing down a sale would be very well received either.

Interesting development.

Interesting development how? Do you think there is a pressure campaign being launched by one of the buyers directed at Tanya?

It actually seems pretty clear to me ...

Tanya thought the WaPo and such was all noise, blocked it out, agreed with Dan that the WaPo had a vendetta.

Then the fans booed her, and she said forget it, we're done here. These ungrateful fans don't deserve us.

And now she's the one driving the vendetta against Bezos, whereas I think many of us thought perhaps she was just the token co-owner that was just along for the ride.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Tanya is the same woman who was sued by her kids' nanny for not paying her what she agreed to. AFAIK, this is the only billionaire woman in the world who is so cheap that she won't pay the nanny of her kids a decent wage...and now we know why, if she considers' $150 changing tables to be 'too expensive.'

And the line about getting a new stadium soon? I knew Dan lived in a bubble locked inside an echo chamber in the top floor of an ivory tower, but didn't know Tanya was in there with him. Now we know.

As far as the stadium, Sheehan thinks that whole exchange happened in 2017.  So she thought they were 2 years away then?  Either she was lying-deflecting or totally delusional.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Interesting development how? Do you think there is a pressure campaign being launched by one of the buyers directed at Tanya?

Something like that. Just a change in tactics by people trying to influence the sale in one way or another.

Outside of the booing thing possibly being the final straw to start the whole sale process, I think this is the first time we have seen Tanya being connected to the sale, and in a negative sense to boot, implying that she is being an impediment.

For a while it was all about Dan. Now maybe we see a directional shift to include Tanya. If she actually had the influence to start this sale in the first place, involving her could actually have a greater impact, which is interesting.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As far as the stadium, Sheehan thinks that whole exchange happened in 2017.  So she thought they were 2 years away then?  Either she was lying-deflecting or totally delusional.

Wasn't it 2016 when the moat palace renderings were shown on 60 Minutes?  At the time, I was optimistic that Snyder would buy his way out of any obligations he had to stay at FedEx and that we'd be in a new place by at least now.

44 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Wasn't it 2016 when the moat palace renderings were shown on 60 Minutes?  At the time, I was optimistic that Snyder would buy his way out of any obligations he had to stay at FedEx and that we'd be in a new place by at least now.

Something like that but they didnt have the land secure of course at that point so she should have known they weren't two years away from a spanking new stadium. 

Yeah that was the Danish architect and that was the one with the moat.   

2 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

It actually seems pretty clear to me ...

Tanya thought the WaPo and such was all noise, blocked it out, agreed with Dan that the WaPo had a vendetta.

Then the fans booed her, and she said forget it, we're done here. These ungrateful fans don't deserve us.

And now she's the one driving the vendetta against Bezos, whereas I think many of us thought perhaps she was just the token co-owner that was just along for the ride.

Could be.

Sheehan keeps saying that he believes Dan's family has pressured him to sell.  Can't tell if that's him guessing or its something he heard.

But it does add up. 

I am guessing they thought hey its not our fault but Bruce screwed it up and the WP had a vandetta.   If I had to think the peak of their delusion was when they basically developed a game plan to win over fans by blaming it all on Bruce.    

A.  First it was the statement that basically blamed the work culture on Bruce and Dan said don't worry he will now be more hands on :ols:.  That was clearly his clumsy way of saying hey don't blame me, it was Bruce, don't worry now you are going to get a lot more of me and you will like it. 

B.  When that didn't work, round 2 of getting fans to turn their wrath is leaking those emails to show hey that's the bad guy not me.    Even Dan's attorney gave a go of it on the airwaves trying to imply Bruce is a racist among other things.

Me, @goskins10, @BatteredFanSyndrome among others would talk about this some on the previous FO thread which is the beauty of getting rid of Bruce is that would expose Dan where he'd have no buffer -- the wrath would be squarely on him.      And while I do think Dan's money issues is the central plot to the sale.  I do think his reputation collapsing even harder has been somewhat about his relationship with Bruce souring.   The leaked emails likely came from him to embarass Bruce and boy did that backfire. 

Bringing this back to Tanya, they figured clearly fans don't like him but will like her.  And when that went south, looks like they (she) was rattled by that.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Tanya deserved to be booed for her ridiculous uniform design. XFL teams look better!

lol, I am not a uniform guy so I don't care about that but to each their own.  Tanya IMO has much bigger reasons to be booed for.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Dan Snyder and the future of the potential Washington Commanders sale was a topic of conversation among NFL owners during the two days of committee meetings in Florida this week ahead of the league’s annual meetings at the end of the month, according to multiple reports.

The Washington Post reported, citing three people with knowledge of the discussions, the owners did not make any decisions about the prospects of voting to remove Dan Snyder if he does not sell the franchise.

The sale process of the Washington franchise was discussed by the owners' finance committee, the Post reported. And, according to people who attended the meetings, the league and owners have received “little feedback” from Dan Snyder about “the specifics of the bidding process,” the Post reported.

Dan Snyder was not at the meetings in Florida, but the team was represented by his wife and co-CEO Tanya Snyder, who has represented the franchise at the last several league gatherings since July 2021.

There was no indication Tanya Snyder discussed the sale at the meetings. And the Commanders' owners are not members of the finance committee.

At the 2022 annual league meeting, Dan Snyder was assigned to committees involving legalized sports betting, business ventures, fan engagement and major events, and international.

The Post reported that some of the owners at the meeting were hopeful that a sale would happen before a vote was necessary. However, other owners were reportedly not as optimistic about that prospect.

The owners will meet next in Arizona at the annual meeting which is scheduled to begin on March 26. It is believed many owners are hoping for a clearer picture of the sale process when they meet again, and it is possible, but seemingly unlikely they will hold a vote on forcing the Snyder family to sell the franchise they purchased in 1999.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Napoleon had Josephine.

Genghis Khan had his harem.

Behind every bad man is an enabling woman.

First, you call Napoleon a "bad man," call Josephine an enabler, and then you omit Borte, Genghis Khan's influential wife (the one he rescued from a rival tribe who kidnapped her, and who listened to her counsel) in favor of some amorphous harem that enabled him.  

Angry Sam Neill GIF by HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE

Edited by Ghost of
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Tanya got thrown to the wolves while coward Danny boy was in hiding. Hey look at our culture we have a woman owner! Yeah sure. 🙄

Not only does she have the stench of Snyder attached to her, she went there willingly. 🤮 Hope they both jump in that stupid yacht and sail off the edge of the world together.

31 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Tanya got thrown to the Redwolves while coward Danny boy was in hiding. Hey look at our culture we have a woman owner! Yeah sure. 🙄

Not only does she have the stench of Snyder attached to her, she went there willingly. 🤮 Hope they both jump in that stupid yacht and sail off the edge of the world together.

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1