Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Listened to that Keim podcast. 

A.  Thinks it could be any of the 4 bidders winning this, no favorite

B.  Yeah elaborated both he and Snider about Tanya not liking Bezos

C.  Believes that in order to tour the facility you already need to be approved by Bank of America and likely have a bid on the table

D.  Talked about also hearing that Dan is a billion in debt, Snider said maybe more

Snider while out of the loop now as a reporter and been out of the loop for years is still entertaining to me when talking about the past and sharing stories when he was on the beat.  Entertaining listen.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 9

Really good podcast with Keim and Rick Snider. 

Couple key points:

- Keim stresses there are four bidders right now.  Two we know (Harris, Fertitta) and two we don’t. 

- Both guys have heard that it’s Tanya (not Dan) that has the main issue with Bezos.

Worth a listen…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

- Keim stresses there are four bidders right now.  Two we know (Harris, Fertitta) and two we don’t. 

- Both guys have heard that it’s Tanya (not Dan) that has the main issue with Bezos.

Worth a listen…

I listened to the opening last night.  Was about to listen to the interview point.  

Even if its "just" lets say 100 million more from Bezos in the end and they turned it down -- talk about putting spite ahead of your own prosperity.     It's indicatior 987 or whatever how emotion-pettiness >>>> winning for the Snyders.

• Like 3

Not that I’ve seen much “But, Tanya…” comments recently, but for anyone that is still under the impression she’s somehow a better person than her husband. - check out that piece from Sundberg.

$150 = “They are expensive”

Coming from the spouse of the dude charging the team $4.5M to put the teams logo on his plane, that he flies to the shore to hop on his $180M yacht when not living in one of their $50M homes.

Just the worst people that deserve each other and a lifetime of bad things happening to them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

48 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not that I’ve seen much “But, Tanya…” comments recently, but for anyone that is still under the impression she’s somehow a better person than her husband. - check out that piece from Sundberg.

$150 = “They are expensive”

Coming from the spouse of the dude charging the team $4.5M to put the teams logo on his plane, that he flies to the shore to hop on his $180M yacht when not living in one of their $50M homes.

Just the worst people that deserve each other and a lifetime of bad things happening to them.

Birds of a feather flock together. The level of contempt, arrogance and disrespect running in this family is amazing.

• Like 4

Everyone always thinks “awe, these poor women” that are married to these loser billionaire husbands. “Oh, when he sells or when he is through with his trial, she’ll leave him. She looks so disgusted.I feel bad for her.” 

Nah, these kind of people deserve each other. They’re all ****heads and the sooner everyone realizes that the better. This is a world where everyone is out for themselves. You are just in the way!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jlevy08 said:

I’ve just had a gut wrenching realization, this dude isn’t selling.

He is. Almost all the reporting seems sure on it, I wouldn’t stress about that until there’s a tangible reason to. Easier said than done of course 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Everyone always thinks “awe, these poor women” that are married to these loser billionaire husbands. “Oh, when he sells or when he is through with his trial, she’ll leave him. She looks so disgusted.I feel bad for her.” 

Nah, these kind of people deserve each other. They’re all ****heads and the sooner everyone realizes that the better. This is a world where everyone is out for themselves. You are just in the way!

Personally, I don’t see it from the poor damsel in distress needs to get away from her evil husband angle.

I see it more like why would they stay with their short, dweeb of a cheating husband when they can take him for half and move on?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

“My wife would hold her hands out, and they would lay a blanket over her arms,” Sundberg said. “In the stands they would change the baby while my wife was holding her hands out.”

You think this doesn’t matter to free agents with families? You think this is some sort of Washington secret no one around the league knew about?

You think the NFLPA was the first one to put out a report card on all the teams about the treatment of families?

If only we had witt here to tell us the answer.

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

And I was here hopeful that she would be able to talk sense into Daniel. She's a bigger pos than him.

We just can't have nice things 🙉

Hitler had Eva Braun.

Joseph Stalin had...Mrs. Stalin.

Mussolini had...Mrs. Mussolini.

Napoleon had Josephine.

Genghis Khan had his harem.

Behind every bad man is an enabling woman.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Personally, I don’t see it from the poor damsel in distress needs to get away from her evil husband angle.

I see it more like why would they stay with their short, dweeb of a cheating husband when they can take him for half and move on?

I agree with this circumstance, but I was talking about these situations as a whole. Why won’t she leave? She most likely does the same shady **** and they are both ok with that. Like most people, they are mostly about money and possessions. They will both do whatever it takes to live the high life. Two shady people can bring in more money than one. 

58 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Hitler had Eva Braun.

Joseph Stalin had...Mrs. Stalin.

Mussolini had...Mrs. Mussolini.

Napoleon had Josephine.

Genghis Khan had his harem.

Behind every bad man is an enabling woman.

Cliff's Notes version: Aholes often come in pairs 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jlevy08 said:

I’ve just had a gut wrenching realization, this dude isn’t selling.

He put out the statement that he engaged Bank of America in November. Before that many of us were calculating how long he would live based on average longevity and how many years if any we would have to live without him based on our age and health. Even if it’s drawn out there is no coming back from this. It will happen it just might take slightly longer than we want but it’s way better than the alternative. 

3BD1D2B1-6947-4B03-8160-40B1BBEECE05.gif.64500d561ddab1ed2cb35e34fcc5fd2f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2