Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Interesting that Doofus Dan remembers the exact date that he was sending investigators for the India media thing that he was pissed about but he can't remember anything at all about anything else he's asked. 

Exactly.   It wasn't much of this is wrong coming fom him but instead it was hey he somehow forgot if he hired people to investigate this person or that person.  So rither he was lying through his teeth or he has the memory and mind of an Alzheimer's patient under decline. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

Interesting that Doofus Dan remembers the exact date that he was sending investigators for the India media thing that he was pissed about but he can't remember anything at all about anything else he's asked. 

Dan has a very serious medical condition that effects his short and long term memory.

He has total recall of anything that might benefit him but is completely unable to access any memory at all about things that might put him in jeopardy.

It's actually quite sad.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Exactly. In 10 hours of his deposition, he said he did not remember over 100 times. So, their conclusion? You are lying. 

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I question if everything he said was true.   

I am not surprised.  You aren't as down on Dan as most and give him benefit of the doubt that most of us don't.  To each their own.  I'll just say it takes some mental acrobatics to question his points here.  The biggest reveal was the PI -- so if that's a lie why did Dan play into Bruce's tangled web by not denying it?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm amazed at this sentence.  I'm not taking a shot at you @Skinsinparadise, but imagine someone 3 years ago not questioning everything Bruce said and did?

This is the truest statement I’ve read on here. There was a 900 page thread on Bruce Allen himself and if you even slightly let Bruce off the hook for ANYTHING, including acknowledging that Snyder was his boss at the end of the day, you would be ridiculed to no end. I remember reading all of it and I was amazed that Bruce turned into such a shield for Dan Snyder that people didn’t even mention Snyder for the most part. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

15 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm amazed at this sentence.  I'm not taking a shot at you @Skinsinparadise, but imagine someone 3 years ago not questioning everything Bruce said and did?

I've been on this board a lot longer than you and lol paid plenty of dues on the issue of Bruce.  And for those who know my posting history, I don't think there was a louder critic of Bruce than me.  I made more enemies taking shots at Bruce than anything else as some others like @BatteredFanSyndrome, @goskins10 who were loud Bruce critics too among others could attest because we took plenty of arrows for it.

I know plenty about Bruce.  And I've questioned his credibility plenty of times.  But Dan is the much bigger douche IMO.  Dan has the much longer list of acting like a douche well before Bruce arrived.  But specifically, on the three major points he made.  I haven't seen you explain why you think he can be making it up.   I'll throw them at you again.  

1.  Dan is a hands on owner.  You think that's BS?  If so based on what?

2.  The PI story.  If Bruce is lying to Congress about it under testimony then why?  And if Bruce was lying why wouldn't Dan call it out as a lie versus saying he doesn't recall?

3.  The Gruden leaks.  Bruce actually gave the actual name of who told him that at the NFL.  So if that was a lie that person could certainly undress him.   That hasn't happened yet but will see.

Which one or all of these points do you think is likely a lie?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 3

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've been on this thread a lot longer than you.  And for those who know my posting history, I don't think there was a louder critic of Bruce than me.  I made more enemies taking shots at Bruce as some others like @BatteredFanSyndrome, @goskins10 among others could attest because they took plenty of arrows for it.

I know plenty about Bruce.  And I've questioned his credibility plenty of times.  But Dan is the much bigger douche IMO.  Dan has the much longer list of acting like a douche well before Bruce arrived.  But specifically, on the three major points he made.  I haven't seen you explain why you think he can be making it up.   I'll throw them at you again.  

1.  Dan is a hands on owner.  You think that's BS?  If so based on what?

2.  The PI story.  If Bruce is lying to Congress about it under testimony then why?  And if Bruce was lying why wouldn't Dan call it out as a lie versus he doesn't recall?

3.  The Gruden leaks.  Bruce actually gave the actual name of who told him that at the NFL.  So if that was a lie that person could certainly undress him.   That hasn't happened yet but will see.

Which one or all of these points do you think is likely a lie?

I said I questioned if everything he said was true.    I'm not saying he's lying about everything.    He can also be telling half truths and distorting things.   I don't think we have all the facts.

I've said plenty of times that Dan is a douche.

To your three points..

1)  I don't think Dan has been any more hands on in the past 10+ years than most owners.   Yes, there have been instances like Haskins, but overall, I don't think he's been overly involved.

2)  I don't really have a comment on the PI stuff.   

3)  Did the NFL person say Dan/Tanya leaked it?   I missed that.   Bruce gave the  name of the NFL person?   If yes, they need to come out and speak.  Assuming they are allowed to.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 12/7/2022 at 2:25 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

He's speculating their win streak makes Dan less likely will see.  I get the thought, who knows, hope he's wrong

The best news of the day is that we can officially put the nightmare scenario of Dan somehow finding investors suckers willing to pay a fortune for the "privilege" of being a minority partner to a narcissistic fiend who ruthlessly uses private investigators and carefully leaked stories to intimidate and punish his former business partners and colleagues.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Dan can sell or will be voted out. 

The PI stuff is nutso. I'm sure Goodell loves that Snyder wanted to follow him.

I was just listening to a sports lawyer who made a point I didn't think of which is if the leaks about emails are true than Dan actualy brought the lawsuit towards the NFL from Gruden -- in other words another log into the fire as to why he's a headache to the NFL and owners.

7 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

The best news of the day is that we can officially put the nightmare scenario of Dan somehow finding investors suckers willing to pay a fortune for the "privilege" of being a minority partner to a narcissistic fiend who ruthlessly uses private investigators and carefully leaked stories to intimidate and punish his former business partners and colleagues.

Yep a sports attorney who does work in the NFL was just on 106.7.   His take is this is really damaging to dan on a number fronts and he wouldn't be surprised if it moved some voters towards his ouster if it came to a vote from fellow owners.

But yeah I think it lessens the odds that a minority owner would buy into Dan's crap storm.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

1)  I don't think Dan has been any more hands on in the past 10+ years than most owners.   Yes, there have been instances like Haskins, but overall, I don't think he's been overly involved.

Ok Dan says he's not been hands on.  Bruce says he has.  Whose word do you trust more?   

You didn't get specifics period in the post to me about Bruce that i can recall aside from Trent.  So this story you believe?  The Trent story to me is a side story and is more entertainment at this point than relevant -- as i told you i believe part of Bruce's story on it, don't believe the other part and i explained my logic on it. 

3)  Did the NFL person say Dan/Tanya leaked it?   I missed that.   Bruce gave the  name of the NFL person?   If yes, they need to come out and speak.  Assuming they are allowed to.

Yes Bruce gave the name of the NFL person who told him that the leak came from the Commanders.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

So you really believe a billionnaire running an NFL team would allows his NFL team to pay 2M to random cheerleaders just because someone told him to do so?

You bet heknew about it way earlier had names and everything that goes with it. He's not the kind of guy to spend 2M to a cheerleader just because he was told to.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

To your three points..

I know this is your tango with SIP but I cannot help but interject myself.

1) What on gods green earth leads you to believe he’s no more hands on than anyone else?  You would literally have to bury your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge what’s been staring you right in the face for decades, all the while somehow determine you know how much other owners are involved without much info at all to support this.

2) No comment?  This behavior is unprecedented, in an absolutely awful way.  No freaking comment, sheesh.

3) Bruce specifically gave the name of the lady in the league office who specifically stated the league didn’t leak it, ‘the other side’ did.  The other side is Dan’s team.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ok Dan says he's not been hands on.  Bruce says he has.  Whose word do you trust more?   

You didn't get specific period in the post to me about Bruce.  So this story you believe?

Yes Bruce gave the name of the NFL person who told him in came from the Commanders.

I trust neither; which probably means the truth lies somewhere in between.

I have a different view on the PI stuff that I'd rather keep to myself.   And all we know about the Bruce PI was that he said he was there to follow him around.

Let's hear from the NFL person.   I would assume you agree?

12 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

So you really believe a billionnaire running an NFL team would allows his NFL team to pay 2M to random cheerleaders just because someone told him to do so?

You bet heknew about it way earlier had names and everything that goes with it. He's not the kind of guy to spend 2M to a cheerleader just because he was told to.

I was referring to involvement in football matters.  

1 hour ago, CommanderCarson said:

This is the truest statement I’ve read on here. There was a 900 page thread on Bruce Allen himself and if you even slightly let Bruce off the hook for ANYTHING, including acknowledging that Snyder was his boss at the end of the day, you would be ridiculed to no end. I remember reading all of it and I was amazed that Bruce turned into such a shield for Dan Snyder that people didn’t even mention Snyder for the most part. 

Edit: joined in March 2019, so it’s plausible you are familiar with the Bruce thread.

What about folks believing Bruce’s testimony leads you to believe he’s being let off the hook?

The information out there about him is scathing.  He is beyond done and his image is tarnished forever if it wasn’t already.  Much of what is out there about him is on brand with much of what we’ve all thought about him all along.  Which is that he’s generally not a good dude, and in tandem with Dan, essentially our worst nightmare.

Nothing he said absolves him of that.

The Trent stuff is minutia in the grand scheme of things.

Him saying Dan was heavily involved in all facets of the team is not news and I don’t recall any of Bruce’s biggest critics ever absolving Dan and blaming Bruce for everything.  It was always a package deal in that Dan hired Bruce and together we were effed with them leading this franchise.

Sure, it’s an epic plot twist that Bruce Allen could be the one that helps to bring Dan down.  Made for Hollywood, 30 for 30 type stuff.  But by no means is anyone saying that Bruce is a good guy or vindicated for his role here.  He never had any business running personnel and obviously neither does Dan, hence the decade+ of tripping over their own feet together.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

18 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I trust neither; which probably means the truth lies somewhere in between.

I have a different view on the PI stuff that I'd rather keep to myself.   And all we know about the Bruce PI was that he said he was there to follow him around.

Let's hear from the NFL person.   I would assume you agree?

I'll sum it up this way.

You say Dan is a douche.  I do believe you but this also isn't the first rodeo of you giving him the benefit of the doubt.  You are one of the only people who thinks the owner isn't the #1 factor if the team is successful -- if i recall you ranked it third or 4th most important things on the FO thread.   You have every right to see it the way you want to see it of course.  And you are right in that this is a battle of credibility.  To that point, Dan's credibiity is much more relevant than anyone elses here.  Does the narrative fit?  But the kicker is this for me does this story fit OTHER narratives from other people about Dan to some extent?  

As a dude who dissected Bruce probably too much on the previous FO thread.  For his faults, Bruce is not self-destructive the way Dan is IMO.  Bruce's drill is to be the ultimately sleazy politician behind the scenes.   He's about self-preservation not self-destruction.  The fact that other owners supposedly liked Bruce but not Dan is on point.  Bruce was a politician running a football operation.  and he did a poor job of it but that reflected more on Dan than on Bruce.  Leave it to Dan to have a politician run a football operation because of a bromance. 

Your point seems to be his self-preservation leads to these attacks on Dan.  But IMO you got to look at it directly point by point from the lense of self-preservation.  Bruce making up a story about a PI and giving testimony on it to Congress and that ending up a lie -- doesn't help his self-preservation but jeopardizes it.  Bruce naming a specific source with the NFL about the emails -- if its a lie -- that's self destructive and the opposite of self preservation.

As for hearing from the NFL source, who if I recall is Lisa Friel, it should be interesting because the NFL is part of a lawsuit on that subject.  So if Bruce is lying (which would be incredibly self destructive) it gets likely dicier than just the public arena -- it enters the legal arena. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know this is your tango with SIP but I cannot help but interject myself.

1) What on gods green earth leads you to believe he’s no more hands on than anyone else?  You would literally have to bury your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge what’s been staring you right in the face for decades, all the while somehow determine you know how much other owners are involved without much info at all to support this.

2) No comment?  This behavior is unprecedented, in an absolutely awful way.  No freaking comment, sheesh.

3) Bruce specifically gave the name of the lady in the league office who specifically stated the league didn’t leak it, ‘the other side’ did.  The other side is Dan’s team.

1) You're talking about decades.  I'm referring since 2010.

2) I would need more info/evidence on the PI stuff.    

3) This is probably the biggest detail to come out.  We need more info from her.   "the other side" ain't enough.   We should get specifics from her and should have evidence.