Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Bruce Allen, Sept. 6

On realizing private investigators hired by Commanders were surveilling him:

Q. When were you followed by a private investigator, Mr. Allen?

A. Last year.

Q. Do you recall when, approximately?

A. Yes. It was in around — well, I don’t know when it started. I met him I think in — right around beginning of March. But I don’t know when it started and I don’t know if it stopped.

Q. And how did you know the person who was following you was a private investigator?

A. My wife was concerned. We live in a — we had just moved into a home. And the street’s a real narrow street. It’s hard two cars even to go by. And she saw a car out there the night before, and then in the morning it was there and it’s running, the engine’s running. And I had made some coffee. And I went out. And the gentleman stepped out of the car and he said, “Hi, Mr. Allen.” I said, “Well, that’s interesting. You need a cup of coffee? Are you here to serve me with a subpoena or something?” He said, “No, we’re just here to follow you,” and something like “document your actions.”

On the NFL executive indicating that Snyder’s representatives leaked the offensive Jon Gruden emails found in Allen’s team account:

A. I called Lisa Friel … I was adamant … I said, “Well, who in the hell is giving my emails to The Wall Street Journal? Why don’t I — I’m the only person that doesn’t have my own emails. Why?”

And she went on to say, “We didn’t do it at the league office. It came out of their side.” And she said, “Well, you know, you don’t look good with this.”

And I said, “Can someone tell me what it is? I don’t even know what it is. There’s something that he says is racist and homophobic in an email to me, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about …”

Q. When she said it came out of their side, what did you understand her to mean by that?

A. She was saying her crew, all the crew that — whoever the crew is on their side who have all my emails, including my mom’s friends, didn’t do it. So she’s pointing a finger at the team — unless there’s another group who has my emails who I don’t know.

Q. So Lisa Friel was saying that the NFL hadn’t leaked it and it had come from the team, to your understanding?

A. Yes.

On Snyder’s efforts to unseat NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:

Q. Did Mr. Snyder ever take any other steps to remove Commissioner Goodell, to your knowledge?

A. … You know, [Snyder] says a lot of things, which I never would have put one and one together except that I’m sitting here. You know, he said at that time I’m going to follow — ‘I’m going to have him followed, follow the Commissioner. You know, I’m going to find something out about him.’ But, one, I didn’t believe him, so it was like just one of those comments. Two, I never would have approved it, because if it came through finance and someone said, we’re following the — they never would have approved that, like they’re doing now. Now, after I read about everyone who’s getting followed around the country, I don’t know if it was true or not. I have no idea. ---

On Snyder’s lawyers sending the Oversight Committee a batch of disparaging emails from Allen’s team email account on the eve of this Sept. 6 deposition:

A. Well, leaking my emails randomly that involve family and friends and personal issues to different media outlets I think is — it’s despicable, but I think it’s also trying to send a message.

Q. And what message do you think it’s trying to send?

A. “Be careful.”

Q. Be careful about what?

A. There’s — in these exhibits, I see there’s things I don’t remember from 10, 12 years ago that occurred. It’s just saying, ‘He owns me, with these emails,’ which affect my co-workers, the alumni, my family and friends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/12/08/bruce-allen-dan-snyder-depositions/

• Thanks 5

On Commanders employees being fearful of him:

Q. Mr. Snyder, are you aware that your employees were instructed to never to look you in the eyes, to always call you, “sir,” and to walk away whenever you are walking in their direction?

A. The reality is it’s quite the opposite. I have people call me “Dan,” and these — this is just not true. And, in fact, if you ask Ron Rivera how many times I told him, Stop calling me Mr. Snyder at the press conferences, call me Dan, he said, No, I won’t. And I said — we kid ourselves about it. Talk to any employee who works for us, and you’ll find it’s not true.

That should be easy to confirm.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

There's a TMZ video of Jay Gruden smoking weed?     Or is that the one where he's chatting up some young girl?  

Its that same video I think. Or atleast from that night. You can see him smoking you just wouldn’t know what it was. 

Edited by Llevron

36 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The irony as we talked about plenty in the FO thread, Dan leaking the emails about Bruce revived the whole PR aspect of the investigation when it was dying down.  Dan as I mentioned even in self survival mode can't get out of his own way.  

I was one who dismissed that as being unlikely. Sheesh lol...