Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Not hard to predict Dan's shark lawyers will claim there is nothing to whatever comes out.  They are like clockwork on it as to their public approach thus far.  Seems like the strategy is to blow it off with such intensity that they hope people think if they are that sure its nothing and say it with that level of bravado then maybe they are right.  I don't think that tact has been working for them but that seems to be their approach thus far.

It will be, look Dan already apologized, the NFL investigated, its hearsay, Dan responded to all of their outllandish questions.  Look at what Jason Wright and company are doing to fix the culture in that building why aren't people focused on that?  And then if the Bruce stuff comes out they will likely circulate back to his emails with Gruden show Bruce's shady character -- and Bruce is deflecting blame to Dan because its all Bruce's fault.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Oh boy! After a fairly quiet few weeks on the sell front, seems like the train is leaving the station once again and going full steam.

Like @Skinsinparadise mentioned just previously, Dan's lawyers will be pointing fingers and proclaiming "Look how good we've been the past few years. We are the model organization not just in the NFL but as an organization...blah blah blah."

giphy.gif

Either way, I am here for it and ready for the changing of hands.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With the ship clearly about to hit the fan Dan's probably panicking and pulling a Fred G. Sanford begging Bezos/Lamont to close the deal and pay him asap.

Breaking News: Exclusive video of active negotiations between Snyder and Bezos...

Edit: On a side note imagine if Dan's mansion actually looked like that on the inside. 

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait…..so that’s the report, up above? I didn’t see much in there……what the ****? 

That’s an excerpt of a 210 page report lol. I imagine the juicy stuff will start to be posted 

• Thanks 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/12/08/dan-snyder-testimony-house-committee/

Daniel Snyder gave evasive, ‘misleading’ testimony, House committee says

Washington Commanders owner Daniel Snyder evaded questions by saying more than 100 times that he did not know or could not recall information and gave “misleading” answers when he testified remotely in July as part of a congressional investigation of his team’s workplace, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform said Thursday in its final report after a nearly 14-month probe.

Allen also testified to the committee that Snyder spoke about using private investigators to gather information on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, according to the report.

Snyder testified that the team informed the NFL in 2009 about allegations against him that led to a $1.6 million settlement with a former employee who accused him of sexual assault. That assertion stood in contrast to Goodell’s June testimony, during which he was asked whether the league was told of the allegation and replied, “I don’t recall him informing [the league] of that, no.” The report said the NFL subsequently “informed the Committee that the Team did not disclose the specific nature of this allegation to the NFL until more than 10 years later, in 2020″ during an investigation conducted by attorney Beth Wilkinson. Wilkinson’s investigation prompted a July 2021 agreement negotiated by the league and Snyder, under which the team was fined $10 million and Snyder stepped away from the franchise’s daily operations.

“When asked why he believed Mr. Snyder would provide the tranche of documents the night before his deposition, Mr. Allen explained that Mr. Snyder was ‘trying to send a message’ to him to ‘be careful,’ ” the report said. “According to Mr. Allen, Mr. Snyder’s actions signaled that ‘he owns me with these emails, which affect my co-workers, the alumni, my family and friends.’ ”

Allen testified that Snyder sent private investigators to his home in Arizona around March 2021.

“The investigators told Mr. Allen that they were 'just here to follow you’ and ‘document your actions,’ ” the report said. “Mr. Allen testified that Mr. Snyder commented on his plans to use of private investigators to follow other individuals, including Commissioner Roger Goodell.”

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thanks 5

My scientific reaction is: Wowzie wow wow!

George Bruce Allen is my hero (ugh did I really say that?). He absolutely eviscerated Dan with his testimony.

Snyder is done  as an NFL owner.

No recourse for the league now. Either he sells or he gets the boot. Full stop.

Edit: I meant to say Bruce Allen not his father George. Thanks due to ProfessorNutterButter for pointing that out in a post below.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

My scientific reaction is: Wowzie wow wow!

George Allen is my hero (ugh did I really say that?). He absolutely eviscerated Dan with his testimony.

Snyder is done  as an NFL owner.

No recourse for the league now. Either he sells or he gets the boot. Full stop.

Do you mean Bruce Allen?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1