Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Listened to anothert sports attorney on 106.7, Grant Paulsen doesn't agree with her, but she thinks Dan is done after this report and he will be voted out or pushed to sell in the very near future.

Grant is convinced from what he's found checking around that Dan is indeed going to sell but not because of the scandals but his finances -- big loan to pay off, need for a stadium, etc.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Bruce is one among an entire group of folks alleging this.  So all these people are lying under oath for what exactly?

You don’t find Dan’s testimony testimony about it incredibly hard to believe?  Come on, man.

I didn't say there weren't any PI's.    I'm just asking for more details.   Let me just say this....I view investigating Goodell differently than Bruce.  

Snyder keeps pointing the finger at Bruce Allen, saying he was the Team President when most of these allegations took place.  Okay, no argument from me on the merits of Bruce Allen being a scumbag.  He 100% is.  But is Snyder stupid enough to think we can't look up dates?  Most of the allegations that were printed in the bombshell Post story were before Allen was ever hired!  It does seem like most of the financial impropriety allegations against him are going to lead nowhere.  Hopefully the other owners grow spines and vote this little monster out next week.

Also, my favorite thing about the Snyder/GOP response is how they are trying to paint Allen as the one who ran the day to day operations...and then on the very last page they have Snyder's testimony where he is asked about Allen making hiring decisions...and Snyder tells them that Allen would call him before hiring or firing...meaning he was the one ultimately in charge of the day to day operations.  

• Like 1

Some other stuff on the Bruce testimony that I don't think was posted but if it was sorry for repeating

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/commanders/2022/12/08/washington-commanders-dan-snyder-bruce-allen-testimony-details/10859836002/

Other than the encounter you just mentioned, were there any other incidents where you identified private investigators following you?

A: Well, in this new home — and our neighbor pointed it out to us — that there were drones outside of our back of our house. And they were sitting there, which look into — we didn't have any window coverings or curtains or shades yet — could look into the house. And so they were monitoring that, because they showed one of the workers at our home a photo of me in the house, and they asked this worker, "Tell us about Bruce Allen."

Q: Did the neighbor, in fact, tell them about you?

A: No, it wasn't the neighbor. It was the construction worker they confronted. And he was nervous. I mean, he was scared, thinking he did something wrong. And I assured him — actually, my wife assured him that don't worry about it.

Q: Do you know if the construction worker provided the private investigator any information about you?

A: No, I don't.

Q: Now moving to paragraph (D), bottom of page 2, it states: Personnel 3 selection decisions relating to free agency and the draft. And I believe that was subsumed in the conversation we just had where you just testified about. Did you have the ability to engage in personnel selection decisions relating to the free agency and the draft without Mr. Snyder's approval?

A: The first — first two rounds, he wanted to make sure he — he approved of them. Rounds five through seven, you know, I don't — I don't think he paid attention. I don't want to say — that's improper. He wasn't familiar with those players that you're selecting later in the draft.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

1) What on gods green earth leads you to believe he’s no more hands on than anyone else?  You would literally have to bury your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge what’s been staring you right in the face for decades, all the while somehow determine you know how much other owners are involved without much info at all to support this.

Volume doesn't matter.   Even if he's less involved than some his impact is more detrimental. 

I'm not commenting on actual involvement level (cause idk)  just that when he does get involved it generally does damage.  

So to me who is honest here doesn't matter.   Synder is a problem and that's the truth. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I didn't say there weren't any PI's.    I'm just asking for more details.   Let me just say this....I view investigating Goodell differently than Bruce.  

In what way? Do you think Snyder investigating Goodell would be okay or smart?

48 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

From what I recall, Bruce provided testimony that Dan told him he was going to do it, but didn’t believe him and paid it no more mind.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

From what I recall, Bruce provided testimony that Dan told him he was going to do it, but didn’t believe him and paid it no more mind.

It may have been bluster.  who knows.  But it wouldn't be ok,    Bruce is a different story.   

51 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Ex-cheerleader, ex-president or commissioner- maybe different in 'view', but a consistent attempt to control,  manipulate and intimidate people/ situations.   

Bruce isn't the first time we've heard this part either.   So there is no reason not to believe Bruce in this case. 

Always suspected Snyder was the one behind Gruden emails. Hard to believe by many because it made no sense...unless you understand Snyder's petty childishness and narcissistic ego.

People like that don't think objectively when their ego is attacked, and usually make things worse for themselves.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thanks 1

@BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen maybe take out the 4th through 9th word in your second part. Don’t wanna see you get time off…

@skinsfan4128 my advice deserves a 👎🏻 Because…….? Or is this a “let’s **** on cooleyfan!” moment? Because, let me point out, BMTHOBA apparently thought it was indeed good advice, seeing as how he listened. Perhaps that shows it was good advice. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Could you imagine being a nobody, then stepping in a pile of dog **** to make enough of a fortune to buy and have the privilege of owning one of the premier franchises in the NFL and then screwing it up to the point to what this has come to? This guy should have the team taken from him and shouldn't be allowed to make billions in profit by selling.

When I read this stuff and think back to John Madden regularly saying during broadcasts of Redskins games that the "Washington Redskins are not only the best run team in the NFL, but in all of sports", it truly is unfathomable and sickening what this loser has done to this franchise.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The rest of the sports world is finding out now what we've known about Snyder for years.  Goodell and the owners are all complicit in letting this happen for years.  The best thing for them to do is put on a strong show of force towards Snyder to sell ASAP

• Like 1