Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

9 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I was one who dismissed that as being unlikely. Sheesh lol...

Felt likely for me for three reasons.

A. It fits Dan style like a glove -- discredit the accuser or shift blame and do it full throttle

B.  Dan's approach to all of this seemed to be to turn the fans against Bruce -- he's the problem not me, he screwed it up, don't worry I am now going to be more hands on

C.  the kicker was Dan's lawyers main defense on their odd PRR tour on talk radio was to reference those emails and how it showed that Bruce was a bad guy

But it’s widely believed around the league that Snyder will sell a controlling interest at the very least, with a likely total sale a likely outcome. Anything short would leave Snyder vulnerable to being the first owner in league history to be removed. 

“Committee Democrats’ investigation has had one goal since its inception: force Team owner Dan Snyder to give up the team,” the GOP side of the Oversight Committee wrote in a memo.

And the information unveiled by Congress could embolden the league owners to push harder for Snyder’s ouster.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

exactly.  Yes it seemed stupid but Dan is his own worse enemy as its been reported to death.  He's emotional, impuisve and vindictive and he's hostage to those emotions it seems along with a heavy dose of self delusion.   It's the same reason why this organization has sucked its because Dan's stamp is all over it. 

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

Didn't Trent say he had a good relationship with Dan and that his problem was with Bruce and the medical team?   

Bruce saying "we could have re-signed him" is delusional.  At that point, Trent wanted out at all costs.  

Depends on the time table.  I recall it being said at the time by some insiders that Dan was furious with Trent

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Depends on the time table.  I recall it being said at the time by some insiders that Dan was furious with Trent

Yea, he was furious after the fact when Trent wouldn't show up.    But apparently what caused Trent to be furious was Bruce and the medical team.

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Yea, he was furious after the fact when Trent wouldn't show up.    But apparently what caused Trent to be furious was Bruce and the medical team.

From what I can tell and what insiders have said Bruce was almost as delusional as Dan about the team-fans, etc.  As I said many times on the previous FO thread, it was the perfect marriage in football hell.

The irony is its Shakesperian if the result ends up Bruce-Dan's bromance to exploding into a rivalry ends up in Dan's demise.  Looks like it will, fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Here's the question...What's in this report that would make the owners vote him out?  

Some suggest they were already there.  But if I had to pick two things both center on the theme:  lying to owners on issues that matter to them.

A.  the Bruce Allen email leaks had repercussuons for the league and specifically one team.  But the kicker is Tanya denying to the owners that they leaked the story according to a report by ESPN

B. Dan's vehement denials of investigating other owners and suggesting he doesn't roll like that.  This report suggests he rolls like that and big time so.  According to some the kicker for owners was the story about Dan digging dirt on them.  Dan was on the defensive on that issue back then and had his lawyers say not so.  This story makes Dan look like a liar again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Dan gave Trent away for almost  nothing. Released kirk for nothing. I constantly blamed Allen and Snyder for those things specifically. But in the back of my head I was like “I’m sure they tried to keep them or at least get more for them”

now I realize that not only did they not try to keep them, they basically threw them away for nothing and did it on some stupid petty crap.

dan Snyder is the devil man..

• Like 2

Allen was unhappy that he was asked numerous times about emails he sent while with the team that contained crude language and images.

He said the emails had no relevance to the investigation, and by naming his friends who were senders and recipients, "These people have nothing to do with the Redskins, and all you're doing is harming more people."

Allen's emails with Jon Gruden, which contained homophobic phrases, were leaked to The Wall Street Journal last year, ultimately leading to the coach's removal.

Allen said he called Lisa Friel, the NFL's Special Counsel for Investigations, upon learning of the leak.

"I said, 'Well, who in the hell is giving my emails to The Wall Street Journal,'" Allen recalled in his deposition. "She went on to say, 'We didn't do it at the league office. It came out of their side (referring to Snyder and the team).'"

Snyder's reputation for getting revenge may have worked against him in this instance, as the leaking of the emails would likely be considered a major violation of trust within the NFL, which is often protective of its internal business.

There has been no movement yet by the other owners to vote Snyder out, but they may also be waiting to see whether he does so voluntarily in conjunction with his recent announcement.

https://richmond.com/sports/professional/bruce-allens-emails-dan-snyders-non-answers-provide-biggest-moments-in-house-oversight-report/article_c805f662-ad8b-5fc1-91ec-b5250b6cb45a.html

Drones, too cool.

• Haha 9

24 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Breaking news on ESPN about toxic Redskins culture under Snyder - what else is new. Happens every couple of months it sounds like. Get that idiot out of here.

seriously, the case was closed and the jury came back with a “yup, he’s awful” verdict long ago.  I don’t need anymore evidence, what I need is to hear where the new stadium/Amazon offices will be built. 

• Like 3

Snyder has always thought that Allen was responsible for the story in the Indian ( India ) newspaper, linking Snyder to Epstein.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

what I need is to hear where the new stadium/Amazon offices will be built. 

How do you think Snyder would feel about selling his team to Bezos ?

Edited by Spearfeather