Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

I promised my daughter that I'd build her a shed, and I still have 100 seedlings to get in the ground. Yet somehow I don't see myself wandering too far from a computer tomorrow. Y'all are my support group, please promise to have my back as I try to explain away my lost productivity. Please?

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Harris is the number one goal.

Bezos is two.

After that I don't know if its an improvement.

Agree with first two lines.

Anything is an improvement. To be worse you’d need to be literally the worst human on Earth.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ultravin said:

good news is Snyder is almost gone!  Bad news is that the new owners can still hire Vinny Cerrato.  lol!!!!!!!

but anyways, what are the advantages of having 2 owners?

Nothing overt other than whatever counsel is given to the majority owner, and the extra funds and networking and political connections etc. Snyder “only” owned 60% of the team, with multiple minority share owners, for the almost 20 years. He was still the decision-maker. And if it’s Harris + co., it’s been reported he’ll be the majority owner. It won’t be a 50/50 splits or anything, that doesn’t happen. 

Edited by Conn

1 hour ago, CapsSkins said:

Wasn't Harris already approved from the Broncos process?

No. However, he has been vetted for his minority stake in the Steelers. The issue with his bid is not him personally. It’s the 30% equity requirement. They will have to vet his financials. Even with Rales the lead owner will need to put up 30% of the sale price in cash unless they grant a waiver. The only one they don’t have to do any of that due diligence is Bezos. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Agree with first two lines.

Anything is an improvement. To be worse you’d need to be literally the worst human on Earth.

You have a lot more faith in billionaires who want to own football teams being good people I guess.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

You have a lot more faith in billionaires who want to own football teams being good people I guess.

Not really, no. But I appreciate math enough to know that the odds of being Snyder or worse are infintismal

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1