Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Nope. 

I’mma have to beg to differ. I certainly don’t have any proof but I think you’d have to admit that there were a number of folks that seemed a little too much in the tank for the vertically challenged one and his toady Vinny. In fairness, the appearance of something doesn’t necessarily mean it’s actually happening. 

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Karl Swanson

Was it? I thought it was someone lower on the chain. It's so funny Snyder is that paranoid that he'd have someone that highly paid worried about what was being said on a message board.

31 minutes ago, TK said:

Nope. 

Well that's exactly what a paid schill would be paid to say.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, method man said:

There is no way Art wasn’t being compensated in some way. The guy was more of a shill than Larry Michael

Consider him a Hoover. :) 

40 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I’mma have to beg to differ. I certainly don’t have any proof but I think you’d have to admit that there were a number of folks that seemed a little too much in the tank for the vertically challenged one and his toady Vinny. In fairness, the appearance of something doesn’t necessarily mean it’s actually happening. 

~Ahem~

"You don't know what you don't know & I forgive you for that.:) 

1 hour ago, TK said:

Consider him a Hoover. :) 

~Ahem~

"You don't know what you don't know & I forgive you for that.:) 

I could say the same for you. After all, Swanson wasn’t outed for some time. It’s not inconceivable that there were others that weren’t found out. And I forgive you for that.😀😀

40 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I could say the same for you. After all, Swanson wasn’t outed for some time. It’s not inconceivable that there were others that weren’t found out. And I forgive you for that.😀😀

Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I was there. I lived it. You didn't. But you do whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

And the fact that you didn't get the quote, or know where it came from, well... I forgive you for that too. :) 

• Haha 1

Seems like Harris/ Rales can set the price if Bezos not in the picture but if Bezos is really in, then Bezos can just outbid them.

I wouldn’t trust a word coming from Dan. He’s probably inflating things.  The bidding probably isn’t where he wants it to be and if he’s bringing Bezos in; then he’s trying to get his goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Seems like Harris/ Rales can set the price if Bezos not in the picture but if Bezos is really in, then Bezos can just outbid them.

I wouldn’t trust a word coming from Dan. He’s probably inflating things.  The bidding probably isn’t where he wants it to be and if he’s bringing Bezos in; then he’s trying to get his goal.

Makes sense and aligns to how a few folks predicted the process would play out.

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Makes sense and aligns to how a few folks predicted the process would play out.

Say Harris/ Rales bid 6 Billion. Jeff bids 6.5.  I think Dan only gets his 6 billion if Jeff is involved in bidding. If Jeff isn’t involved; Harris/ Rales really don’t need to go as high as 6 billion.

22 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Say Harris/ Rales bid 6 Billion. Jeff bids 6.5.  I think Dan only gets his 6 billion if Jeff is involved in bidding. If Jeff isn’t involved; Harris/ Rales really don’t need to go as high as 6 billion.

If this happens, do you think Dan still digs his heels in and goes with Harris/Rales?

1 minute ago, bird_1972 said:

If this happens, do you think Dan still digs his heels in and goes with Harris/Rales?

50/50. If Dan tells Bezos he can bid then he could be legitimately looking for the highest offer. Alternatively, he could be looking to include Bezos to get Harris/Rales to make their best/final offer.  I can’t imagine the optics/feedback from BOA would be good if Dan gives the green light to include Bezos and then turns him down if he has the highest offer by several hundred million. Then again, I’m not entirely sure Dan cares. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I disagree. If Bezos is involved the others will abandon the bid. Harris was interviewed and said he would be willing to go over 5 billion for the Broncos but once Walton was involved he saw no point. 

If Dan lets Bezos bid, it’s his to win in my opinion. It’s been well played by Dan if he ends up selling to Bezos. Danya didn’t want to spend $150 on a changing table for the player’s babies to be changed at the game. They aren’t taking half a billion less out of spite. They don’t have any morals or principles or sense of justice that is worth half a billion dollars to them.

You guys are crazy if you think he’s that principled. Narcissists can instantly change their minds  and pretend it was their plan all along. Dan will even believe it himself. When he’s telling his story in Barcelona on his yacht how he outsmarted Bezos and got him to pay nearly a billion more than he would have otherwise he will be quite proud of himself. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I disagree. If Bezos is involved the others will abandon the bid. Harris was interviewed and said he would be willing to go over 5 billion for the Broncos but once Walton was involved he saw no point. 

If Dan lets Bezos bid, it’s his to win in my opinion. It’s been well played by Dan if he ends up selling to Bezos. Danya didn’t want to spend $150 on a changing table for the player’s babies to be changed at the game. They aren’t taking half a billion less out of spite. They don’t have any morals or principles or sense of justice that is worth half a billion dollars to them.

You guys are crazy if you think he’s that principled. Narcissists can instantly change their minds  and pretend it was their plan all along. Dan will even believe it himself. When he’s telling his story in Barcelona on his yacht how he outsmarted Bezos and got him to pay nearly a billion more than he would have otherwise he will be quite proud of himself. 

So, you're operating on the theory that at the end of the day the scuttlebutt around Snyder being unwilling to sell to Bezos is nonsense. That he is singularly focused on getting the most money for his team, come hell or high water?

Just now, bird_1972 said:

So, you're operating on the theory that at the end of the day the scuttlebutt around Snyder being unwilling to sell to Bezos is nonsense. That he is singularly focused on getting the most money for his team, come hell or high water?

Yes. It’s the only real asset he has. He can create serious generational wealth for his family. He knows deep down he has been lucky and a fraud and this his one shot to setup his kids, grandchildren and their kids up for life. He’s not going to take less money to give the finger to Bezos. Makes no sense. Even to someone like Dan. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Dan wants 6 Billion.  If Harris/Rales don’t really have competition; why should they bid 6 billion?

Bezos getting in, gives them competition and price goes to 6 Billion.

My guess Bezos would have to be at least a billion over Harris/Rales for Dan to capitulate and sell to Jeff.  If it’s not a billion dollar difference; Dan will

go with the lower bid. As long as he’s getting 6 billion.  Dan’s not a rational man; so he could still reject Bezos’s higher bid.  That’s why Bezos has make a bid high enough over Harris that Dan can’t say no.