Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

30 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Does Bezos have any legal recourse if he's locked out in any bidding process? Dan doesn't need anymore lawsuits against him does he? His attorneys could likely buy his mansion by now.

No.  It’s a private sale if a private legal entity.  As long as Dan is playing by the NFL’s rules, and I have to imagine he is, there’s no other legal recourse. 

The absolute only thing I could think of, and this would even be a stretch, where a locked out buyer could have a case would be based on some type of discrimination.  I’m not even sure that would hold up in court, and clearly that’s not in play in this scenario.  

52 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Here is why I think Snyder won't keep the team. They desperately need a new stadium and Snyder does not have the money or the connections in the DMV to get it done.  If he keeps the team and is forced to keep playing at FedEx then his revenue will only go down as fans walk away. There is no win for him other than selling.

• Thumb up 1

Keim on this on his last podcast

A.  All sorts of conflicting reports.

B.  Those conflicting reports are coming from multiple interests with multiple angles

C.  He believes Dan still sells.

D.  Some have told him, Dan has a bid over 6 billion, some said no one hit 6 billion

E.  He's a conservative style reporter by nature so he hasn't really gone strong on any of these narratives because he's not confident enough in these stories

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I’m always been of the belief of watch what they do, not what they say. 

Everything that has been done over the past few months points to Dan clearly selling. 

Now in terms of Bezos being banned or not, I sort of waffle on that. But even that comes off as posturing to me because why would Bezos hire a firm and do all the due diligence if banned. Seems like if that was truly the case behind the scenes he would just stand pat and wait for Seattle while sitting out this whole process. 

I’m expecting this thing to resolve itself within the next two weeks. 

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Here's how it will play out. Bezos will be the owner. He is going to have to do something petty like sell the WaPo as part of the agreement and he might already be leaning that direction without the sale possibility. 

My guess is the final bid is something like $6.4 billion

Knowing Snyder he will insist on Bezos including sale of WaPo to Snyder as part of the deal just so he can fire everyone who ever said a mean thing about him.

If Dan Snyder doesn't sell this off season I will be starting threads in the stadium that will be harsher than anything ever seen here without concern for consequence. The thread titles alone will be much more heated than any in the tailgate.

I know that sounds like a tempest in a teapot scenario but I will also call up all the football media I can think of and tell them the history of this site, the fan base, and how utterly loathed and reviled Dan is and how many have walked away with actual hatred for all things Snyder. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumb up 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 17