Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

So, understanding that Danny-boy is a small-minded, petty, vindictive, little turd of a man...

Does anyone else feel like the whole "Bezos is barred from bidding" is just a not so transparent ruse to drive the sale price up?

Like, if bids have come in around $5.5-$6 bil. from other bidders, with Bezos being "barred"...it stands to reason that if Bezos is going to bid anyways, he's being made to feel like his bid is really going to need to blow everyone else away. 

Feels like Dan @ Co. is just trying to push the price past the $7 bil. mark to me.

Edited by formerly4skins

1 minute ago, formerly4skins said:

So, understanding that Danny-boy is a small-minded, petty, vindictive, little turd of a man...

Does anyone else feel like the whole "Bezos is barred from bidding" is just a not so transparent ruse to drive the sale price up?

Like, if bids have come in around $5.5-$6 bil. from other bidders, with Bezos being "barred"...it stands to reason that if Bezos is going to bid anyways, he's being made to feel like his bid is really going to need to blow everyone else away. 

Feels like Dan @ Co. is just trying to push the price past the $7 bil. mark to me.

It's Dan Snyder a weak little tool, not a normal person. I 100% believe there is zero chance he's letting Bezos get the team.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Florio’s take…

Not laughing at you Andre. Just all this conflicting "news' coming out. It is hilarious. Then al lthe prognostications coming from all the misdirection. It is becoming just the kind of circus dan likes. 

Here is my prognostication: I will be glad when it's a done deal. And I truly believe it will be done and done pretty soon. Dan appers want out. I bet He has decided we don't deserve his ledership anymore, we are not greatful enogh for all his efforts. He is right but for the wrong reason. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Not laughing at you Andre. Just all this conflicting "news' coming out. It is hilarious. Then al lthe prognostications coming from all the misdirection. It is becoming just the kind of circus dan likes. 

Here is my prognostication: I will be glad when it's a done deal. And I truly believe it will be done and done pretty soon. Dan appers want out. I bet He has decided we don't deserve his ledership anymore, we are not greatful enogh for all his efforts. He is right but for the wrong reason. 

All good … lot’s of stuff coming out now.  Feels like a public call for final bids.  Poker game on a grand scale. 

4 hours ago, spjunkies said:

It's Dan Snyder a weak little tool, not a normal person. I 100% believe there is zero chance he's letting Bezos get the team.

This.  He’s that petty.

I was thinking that a big reason he’s selling is the MJW  report.  He was told by the nfl what they have.  Dan wasn’t worried that the nfl would try to use that to oust him, he’d fight that. Dan decided to sell because of the potential legal liabilities that the MJW report has in it. His brain was thinking, alright time to sell. I sell the team and those legal liabilities stay with the team and gets passed on to the new owner.  That’s Dannyboy’s thinking. He can avoid any liabilities by selling.

It wouldn’t shock me if my theory had a grain of truth in it.

Dan’s selling not by choice but because of the MJW report and financial pressures being the other.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 2

It's been widely reported the other owners would love to have Bezos in their circle. We know Bezos has hired an investment firm to prepare a bid.

With all due respect to Snyder's pettiness I don't think the NFL would allow that, especially if that would mean a lower price which would cost every other owner valuable $.

• Thumb up 1

I have no reason not to believe the Keim report that there’s already at least one bid for over $6M. If Bezos really is barred from swooping in and beating all bids at the last moment, then this should wrap up soon as the current bidders can be secure that their final bids are “real” and not just numbers for Bezos to laugh at right before they cross the finish line. 

• Like 1

Couple things:

- I think snyders selling because he can’t afford the team any longer. He took out more debt to buy out the minority partners. And no one wants to be a minority partner with him now. Stadium. His whole wealth has been based on leveraging a team he’s drive down revenue on and it’s caught up with him. So “deciding not to sell” is not a realistic option in my opinion. 

- florio has over a decade long track record of “reporting” negative things about snyder or the team under his ownership. You cannot trust anything he says about it. Anything. 

• Like 3

Just now, Conn said:

I have no reason not to believe the Keim report that there’s already at least one bid for over $6M. If Bezos really is barred from swooping in and beating all bids at the last moment, then this should wrap up soon as the current bidders can be secure that their final bids are “real” and not just numbers for Bezos to laugh at right before they cross the finish line. 

It can be both. He’s barred from bidding until he’s given a chance to swoop in. That’s what I expect will happen. If it does it’s actually pretty impressive move by Dan. 

8 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Why does this franchise attract horrible owners like Fertitta and Snyder would probably sell to him.  We are so SCREWED, SMH!

Dan was originally a minority investor in the Howard Milstein group who won the bidding from the Cooke estate. Milstein was viewed as so vindictive and litigious that the NFL owners refused to approve him. They asked Dan to form his own bid and waived some of the financial requirements for Dan to become owner. So Dan actually saved us from having a more horrible owner! 😂 

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dan was originally a minority investor in the Howard Milstein group who won the bidding from the Cooke estate. Milstein was viewed as so vindictive and litigious that the NFL owners refused to approve him. They asked Dan to form his own bid and waived some of the financial requirements for Dan to become owner. So Dan actually saved us from having a more horrible owner! 😂 

Remember, like minds attract. They were variants of the same person working together.

Sorry, just rewatched Loki.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Anyone know if Bezos would have to give up the Thursday Night Football package if he became an owner ?

Not saying he would. Just curious.

He stepped down as the CEO of Amazon a while ago. He would have zero problems getting voted in.

Someone like Harris has far worse conflicts actually. Previously, the NFL did not allow owners to own teams in other sports. That’s the reason Jack Kent Cooke had to sell the Lakers to buy the Redskins. The NBA basically owned Thursday nights for a while on TNT. When the NFL announced the full season TNF package, the NBA was livid and some of the owners including Mark Cuban went off on the NFL. When the inevitable Friday night NFL package comes out and there is no doubt it will with the Black Friday game on Amazon this year being the first trial balloon, the NBA and NHL will be very opposed to it. That puts Harris in a conflict greater than anything Bezos has as chairman of Amazon. 

9 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

We're likely heading down a path where it's going to be someone no one has ever heard of or a known bad owner