Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Source? That would be AWESOME. Would have to become official pretty soon right, so they have time to get a coaching staff in place?

Nothing I can post. But it's from someone I know who has spoken with people who have been part of the conversations. Probably shouldn't have posted what I did without more info to share. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Books are offering -220 odds, or an implied 68.8% chance that the Commanders will be sold prior to the start of the 2023 season. They’re given +155 odds, or an implied 39.2% chance to remain under the same ownership.

I like them odds.

Also props to you for whatever math was required to figure that out.

I Did the Math, We Can't Afford the Cat-dog memes to cheer you up- Pet Care  And Wellness625 × 432

• Haha 6

He thinks Commander fans and media are difficult. He’s going to try to be on the world stage with a soccer team and peddling his horrible managing skills. I hope he succeeds in showing the world what kind of low life trash he is. Soccer is bigger across the world than the nfl. He will be in way more peoples crosshairs. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Maybe Sonny made a deal with him. I'll show up if you don't.

Anyways, I think he was there

Hard to say from how dark and pixelated it is, but I don't think it's Dan. The face is clean shaven, looks a little too thin, and the glasses look like they have black plastic rims all around the frames (unlike Dan's usual style).

Plus she looks too genuinely happy while talking to him for it to be Dan.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Rumor I heard: Bezos, Jay Z & Matthew McConaughey will be the ownership team. They will bring in a new staff. 

Yess!

I can confirm, after debriefing my undercover sources and my team of intrepid private investigators through the night that there is about an 85% probability that our tribulation period will end with Bezos et al, manning the helm.

Bezos, with the full backing of Goodell and several powerful owners (but not Jerruh)  has apparently made a whopper of an offer that beats all others by a wide margin. Including indemnifying Snyder from liability for future legal woes.

Several of my undercover sources advise that there is about a 10% chance that Dan, purely out of spite, may still spurn the Bezos group  and sell to the next highest bidder which would mean that "The Destroyer of worlds" and love 'em and leave 'em" Jose would be in play.

One of my deep cover operatives says the big dark horse (at 5% likelyhood) still in contention is the "John Henry Group". Which would mean we would have the first African American majority owner.

You can never count him out because John Henry is a steel driving man and he has the enthusiastic backing, from beyond, of Johnny Cash...

Going back to sleep to do some more debriefing.

😌

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

One of the problems Dan will face in the Premier League is finding a World Class Manager who will work for him. The number of World Class Managers around compared to the number of top European clubs is actually fairly small meaning the top clubs really have to pull out the stops to attract the best managers. If Dan gets a reputation as being an interfering owner (as he surely will) he will struggle to attract the best candidates to the post. Granted the wealth he brings will be a massive pull factor but there will be a number of clubs with that financial muscle competing for the best coaches. 

I think he will also struggle with the Premier League Owner Test. The Newcastle sale last year generated lots of negative publicity for the Premier League and if he became involved there would definitely be negative attention based on his past. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

10 hours ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Dan probably thinks the team won it for him since it will be his last game (fingers crossed).

Let him believe.

Edited by dc1
Extra quote that I can't remove while using my phone.

I think it's great that Dan might decide to remain on the world stage after selling our team. This way the entire world can point and laugh at him, while understanding our pain and torment. 

It'll be nice to see him sink another franchise, while we begin to flourish.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I think it's great that Dan might decide to remain on the world stage after selling our team. This way the entire world can point and laugh at him, while understanding our pain and torment. 

It'll be nice to see him sink another franchise, while we begin to flourish.

If only he would take over an NFCE team

Edited by DWinzit
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

Brian Mitchell, while on one of the earlier pregame shows yesterday, was asked about the sell of the team.  Brian said (paraphrasing):

~Man I don't know, I've heard that the deal is almost done, I've heard that he would absolutely not sell the team to this one person and I've heard he might not sell at all.~

(End paraphrasing)

----------

Dan Snyder is one of the best worst owners to possibly have...no tears will fall from the eyes of the collective fan base when he is gone.

Edited by dc1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, dc1 said:

Brian Mitchell, while on one of the earlier pregame shows yesterday, was asked about the sell of the team.  Brian said (paraphrasing):

~Man I don't know, I've heard that the deal is almost done, I've heard that he would absolutely not sell the team to this one person and I've heard he might not sell at all.~

(End paraphrasing)

----------

Dan Snyder is one of the best worst owners to possibly have...no tears will fall from the eyes of the collective fan base when he is gone.

I’ll have tears. After a day of partying and excitement, my body will be weak and I will rest my head on my pillow and start crying tears of joy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Welsh Redskin said:

One of the problems Dan will face in the Premier League is finding a World Class Manager who will work for him. The number of World Class Managers around compared to the number of top European clubs is actually fairly small meaning the top clubs really have to pull out the stops to attract the best managers. If Dan gets a reputation as being an interfering owner (as he surely will) he will struggle to attract the best candidates to the post. Granted the wealth he brings will be a massive pull factor but there will be a number of clubs with that financial muscle competing for the best coaches. 

I think he will also struggle with the Premier League Owner Test. The Newcastle sale last year generated lots of negative publicity for the Premier League and if he became involved there would definitely be negative attention based on his past. 

I doubt he gets his hands on an EPL team. The bad juju is well documented and any savvy fanbase will reject him wholeheartedly. I feel like they would physically remove him from the island. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Welsh Redskin said:

Promotion/Relegation combined with FFP are no joke.  Dan literally learned nothing from his NFL days and I could legitimately see his leadership pulling Liverpool or Man U into the Championship with Leeds-sized problems to go along with it. As an Evertonian I'm salivating, except that Everton might be facing off with those clubs in the Championship once Moshiri and Danny do their respective magic.

Edited by balki1867