Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Quit trying to tornado my parade about The little commander selling less than full sale! 

Nothing against Byron Allen, I’m not familiar with him, but I would want someone that is worth a lot more to buy. Not even a net worth less than billion excludes it in my opinion. This team needs a lot of facilities and extras. From what is being said, he sounds like a great guy, just wish he had more money. I know he’ll work in a group to purchase.

The little commander might sell to him, just to stick it to the rest of us with the hopes that Byron doesn’t have the money to do much more than the little Commander has been able to do. Being a finalist in Denver definitely makes him a big time contender to purchase this team.

daniel isn't the type to sell for a cent less than max value. Allen simply can't outbid Bezos.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Massive value to adding Jay-Z to the mix

Nobody is gonna complain about our new gear if Beyonce wears it.

“He make the Yankees cap mo famous than the Yankees can.”

-Jay-Z.  Song entitled “New York”

Edited by petey hodge
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

What is Snyder refuses to go quietly, like Warden Norton in the Shawshank Redemption:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAWRzXuUXbqu3GDdZNVPN

"Make it easy on yourself Snyder!!" 😅

(Sorry I'm repeating myself...I just love that scene)

Top five movie of all-time, somewhere between Tombstone and Life... Oscar snub cause it had to battle 'Forest Gump.'  Great flick!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 4

After the name change I vowed to never give Snyder another dollar. I haven’t bought anything related to the nfl since and nor will I. The commanders name was the absolute corniest I ever heard. I thought it was a joke at first. But Snyder lied to us again, pretending we had some voice in this decision when we didn’t. But if he really does sell the team, I will come back with open arms. I dislike that human to the point of hatred, and I’ve never hated anyone, especially some schmuck I never met. But this guy takes the cake. I just pray to God this is really a 100% sell, and he f’s off and never returns. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

daniel isn't the type to sell for a cent less than max value. Allen simply can't outbid Bezos.

Yeah, I guess if you think about it in billionaire terms Dan is not among the richest. So if Bezos offers 6 bil and Allen offers 5 bil, that extra billion is massive. A lot more massive than someone worth 50 billion. A 50 billion dollar guy would or could potentially sell it for less.

But, if we’re being honest, how many of the ultra wealthy ever take less than the top bidder is willing to offer. I suspect none.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

A Bezos + Jay Z ownership group would probably give us the most famous owners in sports, in multiple arenas (Business, Entertainment, Business Entertainment).

You would not have a Bezos-Z ownership group and anything less than industry standard for facilities, staff, stadium, experiences, etc.

It's pretty much the antithesis of Snyder.

While any ownership group other than Snyder will be amazing, the idea of going from Snyder to Bezos-Jay-Z ... we'd literally go from cursed to best situation (off the field) in sports.

🎯

💯

I just texted the same thing to my friend 5 minutes ago.  Bezos + Jay Z is the absolute pinnacle of an ownership group.  It’s absolutely perfect.  We will be one of the coolest teams in the league before you know it.  Just imagine, after everything we’ve been through.  It is the complete reverse opposite.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Dan is the worse ****ing negotiator ever

we gave up picks AND ATE 20+ MILLION yo get Carson wentz - a dude NO ONE ELSE WANTED and the colts were going to cut. 

he negotiates against himself 

spare me this idea he’s got a ****ing clue what he’s doing. 

also my guess is the nfl takes the team and sells it anyways. 

I don’t think it’s a coincidence the VA ED investigation breaks the afternoon of the day they announce their hiring of BofA securities. 

just like I don’t think ESPN’s article, and Amazon’s coverage, and Al Michaels comments on one of their only 2 prime time games, leading up to the league meeting, is a coincidence. 

or that the deal for a stadium im VA went to **** after he went after Bruce (they guy he hired to broker the deal in the first ****ing place. Remember that? He was brought in to run the new stadium deal…)

or that Irsay said what he said. 

when you move beyond wondering what’s going on and just assume this is a huge fight between the NFL and snyder that’s been brewing for years and finally stated escalating with the start of the investigations and shots started getting fired about a month ago… it really all makes sense and snyder isn’t going to be the one selling the team. The NFL will be. 

(I’m wrong about everything all the time so WHATEVER 😂)

7 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I would be much more comfortable if Bezos (majority owner) and Jay Z teamed up with Allen. That would be one heck of a group.

Well if there going to bring in another 

Allen I suggest that they bring in another Snyder too. 

Maybe Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister. (He did sing the song "We're not gonna take it" afterall)

Edited by SkinsFTW

I don't want to offend any of you guys, so I'll ask politely first:  

How many of you guys actually like the Commanders name and would you be upset if the new owner changed it?

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Second source:

Say what you want about TMZ but if it's on there, it's got legs.  They're hardly ever wrong.

• Like 4

Not trying to toot my horn. 

Go read the Washingtonian feature on Bezos from 2018. Just before HQ2. After reading that the HQ2 decision seemed obvious. After I read it I also declared that if Snyder ever sold, Bezos would be handed the keys. 

Here we go. But seriously go read it. It’s a great insight into our future owner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Not trying to toot my horn. 

Go read the Washingtonian feature on Bezos from 2018. Just before HQ2. After reading that the HQ2 decision seemed obvious. After I read it I also declared that if Snyder ever sold, Bezos would be handed the keys. 

Here we go. But seriously go read it. It’s a great insight into our future owner. 

Link? Thanks…