Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Colts ~ The Battle of the Backups!

zCommander

The two teams have met each other 33 times, with the Indianapolis Colts winning 21 games and the Washington Commanders winning 12 games.

It should be an interesting matchup. Colts are at the bottom when it comes to rushing but middle of the pack on passing. Their total D is ranked 9th currently. 

Our total D is ranked at 13 and our total offense is at 24. 

It should be low scoring affair.  

Commanders: 24

Colts: 17

Close game between teams being led by backups who are said to mirror each other in certain talents.  TH has more experience which hopefully pays off in this one.

This is the game my son and I selected for our annual away game trip.  We are 3-1 since we started doing this and because of that Im giving the edge to the Skins.

See you all at Lucas Oil Stadium!

Skins 27

Colts 20

• Like 8
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Everything is pointing to a game like our win streak last year where the run game and defense helps protect Taylor and he limits his mistakes because of not feeling he has to win the game himself.

Expect him to do at least one dumbass thing and our defense to say hold my beer to make it look competitive, but they play like they did against the Packers in 2nd half its gonna feel like we bullying the Colts.

23-13 Commies

Edited by Renegade7

16 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Close game between teams being led by backups who are said to mirror each other in certain talents.  TH has more experience which hopefully pays off in this one.

This is the game my son and I selected for our annual away game trip.  We are 3-1 since we started doing this and because of that Im giving the edge to the Skins.

See you all at Lucas Oil Stadium!

Skins 27

Colts 20

If you want to splurge for a steak dinner in Indy, try St Elmos

• Thanks 1

Oh boy here we go!

This game will tell everyone what we need to know.

1. Was it simply 'rust' with TH in the 1st half against GB or was it a combo of rust and play calling?

2. Will DelTaco get the entire defense on track and communicating with each other?

3. Will Jim Irsay be at the game wearing a FU Snyder shirt and will Snyder be at the game wearing a FU Irsay shirt?

I think this will be a game that is actually high scoring, say

Irsay  23

I Say  34

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zCommander said:

The two teams have met each other 33 times, with the Indianapolis Colts winning 21 games and the Washington Commanders winning 12 games.

It should be an interesting matchup. Colts are at the bottom when it comes to rushing but middle of the pack on passing. Their total D is ranked 9th currently. 

Our total D is ranked at 13 and our total offense is at 24. 

It should be low scoring affair.  

Commanders: 24

Colts: 17

I like how you say low scoring affair but have the commanders putting up 24. Let’s just say I’ll take the under here.

I want to believe so I’ll go with 17-10 commanders.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

This game is gonna be a rush attempt bonanza.

With no Matty Ice, the Colts are going to revert to what they did last year and what we do w/ TH, by which I mean hide the QB behind an avalanche of running attempts.

This is gonna be a pound turf game on both sides.

I like our ability to rotate thru a bunch of backs, so I'll give us the edge.

Not exactly the Wentz vs Ryan grudge match that we were expecting and Irsay has definitely earned some Brownie points after his verbal attack on Snyder, but I still hope we knock the snot out of them.

Some big numbers in the run game help us to a low-scoring, but easy victory.

Redteam Commanders 20

Colts 13