Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Bears ~ The Hunt For A Win!

zCommander

Winnable game, but.......so was Detroit, Dallas, & Tennessee. If they drop this game then it's hard to argue that all talk of any kind of turn around is officially over. 

Also, if the team performs poorly and loses, then it is almost like a bye week, and I hope some kind of legitimate changes are implemented. 

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait…..kickers can kick game-winning touchdowns….? Well no wonder we’re losing! Why hasn’t he been trying that already?? 

Fixed. 😎 

Sorry about the typo, I'll try to do better next time.

Edited by Drfustercluck
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What was the 9-7 loss? I remember us beating the dolphins 9-7 in….2007 I think? But I don’t recall a 9-7 loss. 

i remember an early November game in Dallas in 09 being ugly, no TDs at all I think. Really low-scoring.

We beat the Bears at home in week 1 2005 and the Rams at home in week 2 2009. Both were 9-7 games.

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What was the 9-7 loss? I remember us beating the dolphins 9-7 in….2007 I think? But I don’t recall a 9-7 loss. 

i remember an early November game in Dallas in 09 being ugly, no TDs at all I think. Really low-scoring.

I believe Marty was the coach for that game. Monday nighter. 6-6 game, Stephen Davis fumbled when we were in field goal range, Dallas then kicked game winner, something like that.

I has to be a different game though, as Marty was HC in 01. 

Edited by sebestian

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I think we will eek out a win somehow 20-17.

Somehow? Justin Fields is legitimately the worst QB I've ever seen. The bears have a good defense, but if we win against a team with that QB, I don't think it would be a big shocker. 

3-3 tie because why the **** not. 

43 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Somehow? Justin Fields is legitimately the worst QB I've ever seen. The bears have a good defense, but if we win against a team with that QB, I don't think it would be a big shocker. 

3-3 tie because why the **** not. 

Is he really that bad?  I have seen him play and I agree he is not good, but not sure he is the worst ever.  I'm not even sure he is the worst current QB, Baker Mayfield might hold that crown.  Worst ever would be David Carr, Ryan Mallett, or some other random journeyman.  

Commanders are bad.  Bears are bad.  The Bears, however, beat the Niners, and the Niners are pretty good.  I know it was the first game of the season and it was a monsoon and everything, but I think they are capable of beating the lowly Commanders at home on a short week.

2 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Lot of people have predicted we "should" win this game. I believe the same thing was said about the Lions and the Titans games.

What we "should" do is lose, because that's what we do best. 

Like I said the other day, Doc was saying if the Commanders lose to the Bears, then he'll start to worry... because the current record isn't bad or anything. I'm like... what do you think they're saying in Chicago? 🤣

Bears 17

Commodes 6

The good thing about Thursday Night football is that I telework on Fridays and dont have to hear from my co-workers how bad this team sucks the next day. 

On 10/9/2022 at 9:51 PM, spjunkies said:

Us - 13

Them - 6

This is one of the games they'll pull out and act like they're on a path to somewhere good before being smacked down back to reality. 

Man if Washington wins the last thing I want to see is Rivera locker room speech how everyone doubted them and giving game balls out lol. 

• Haha 1