Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

Just now, TMK9973 said:

Btw. The idea that this is on the Online is ridiculous.

The O line hasn't been bad. In fact i saw a stat that showed Wentz actually had the 4th most time in the pocket.

He doesnt step up, he doest recognize blitzes, he doesn't do hot reads, he hold the ball forever.

The issue is not the line. It's wentz

You can make this argument, yes.  I wouldn't be surprised if the stats showed this to be correct.

Just now, TMK9973 said:

Btw. The idea that this is on the Online is ridiculous.

The O line hasn't been bad. In fact i saw a stat that showed Wentz actually had the 4th most time in the pocket.

He doesnt step up, he doest recognize blitzes, he doesn't do hot reads, he hold the ball forever.

The issue is not the line. It's wentz

The big issue for Washington is that both are absolutely horrendous and when you put them together it’s a recipe for hell

Looks like Texans comeback failed. Chargers going to win 34-24.  So, Texans still worse team in the league.

Raiders have to a shot to win today. If they do win, then we are #31; otherwise we are still #30.

Giants won. Philly won. Dallas won.

NFC East:

Philly 4-0

Dallas 3-1

NY 3-1

Us 1-3

12 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Wentz undethrows that pass

Jesus. I'm sitting with a die hard cowboy fan and I asked was it a bad wentz pass or diggs making another great play and he said it was actually a really good pass and diggs was just awesome in coverage.

I don't like wentz being here (or heinie) as I keep noting, but I will continue to call out the posts featuring a repetitive theme of overly focused scapegoat dumbassery, esp when it comes from a contingent as hopelessly  clueless as hivesters.

• Like 2

Just now, CjSuAvE22 said:

So disappointed we will be treated to two more years of this junk regime

Yeah, that's the ****tiest part.  I think Dan got so butthurt about his reputation as a coach killer that he just decided to stick it to the fanbase with Jay for his whole contract.  He's gonna do the same with Rivera, too.  

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He had a guy in his lap pushing him backwards as he tried to throw that.  And he still got it out there.

That ball with TH is a punt and picked off.

Im not going to say Wentz is playing well.

But if you don’t think the OL is the problem, you have no idea what you’re looking at.  None.  At all.

They’re both the problem. He’s far from the only QB to ever face pressure. It’s like our line will give up a sack, then Wentz will do whatever he can to get sacked. Rinse and repeat. 

I've said it before:

You can try and hide behind another name, in different uniforms, maybe even in a different stadium.

Bu you can't ever hide from what you really are.

There was a very predictable uptick in ticket sales and buzz surrounding the team but it was never built on anything real or concrete.  It was all due to the rebrand.  EVERY TEAM would see the same thing happen in that regard.  But just give it a little time, and your true self will emerge once more.  And that is the ultimate buzz kill.  

**** you forever, Dan.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Looks like Texans comeback failed. Chargers going to win 34-24.  So, Texans still worse team in the league.

Raiders have to a shot to win today. If they do win, then we are #31; otherwise we are still #30.

Giants won. Philly won. Dallas won.

NFC East:

Philly 4-0

Dallas 3-1

NY 3-1

Us 1-3

Washington in last place.  It just feels right.