Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Dude you were never in and that's ok, overall he sucks almost as much as heinie with less excuses, but one day I'd love to see you become able to see yourself clearly. Disingenuous even to yourself on heinie and wentz posts. 🙂

You ever being capable of sincere objective analysis in these matters is a pipe dream. Not that you're alone, you have some company in this useless activity. Our qb room sucks, other than Howells potential, and the o line sucks and 2/3 of the roster sucks and the coaching staff sucks, and that's how much blame there is to spread around,--- it's pervasive suckage, not just qb issues.

I have said this before that I was on the fence with Wentz and was going to wait to see how he fairs out for us. Sure the OL sucks too but not all of the times. When he has time his throws are off too for whatever reason(s). That to me is even more frustrating. I will wait until Howell takes over though and see if he is the answer or we go for a QB in the 2023 draft. But the coaches have to be absolutely sure that Wentz is not the future first.