Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

There was a time when giving up that TD to Dallas would upset me. But I honestly truly don't care. Just pleasantly eating lunch and thinking about the work I'm going to get done after the game since I'm on the West Coast and it will only be 1PM when this garbage is over. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

And somehow Lamb is running wide open in the seam of this defense. Jackson clearly thought he had Safety help. But this is disgusting. 

NO! Jackson should not be out there. He is single handedly costing us! St Juste played so well last week. It's on the coaches! The guy is terrible!

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Its the refs fault. That’s is why we suck.

Not on that play, but the refs have put their pro-Cowboys mark on this game. 2 BLATANT holds ignored and a running into the kicker called back. Anyone who doesn’t think there’s an agenda is a fool.

All that said, WJ is single handledly killing this defense. You can’t have it both ways Rivera.  Either your coach centric approach has been an unmitigated disaster in terms of draft and FA acquisitions or your coaching has been abysmal. Pick one, be a man, and take responsibility for once .