Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the remaining wins?

88Comrade2000

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Better beat the Dak-less Cowboys next week.

As always we'll make their whatever name QB looks like the next coming of Tom Brady.

Count this game as a L.

There was a stat last year that this team never win without Brandon Scherff. And that's quite true today as we only beat the Jaguars...

Right now I'd say we have a chance not to lose the game we'll have on Week #13.

Gonna have to scour long and hard 

Suddenly not so confident about beating indy, Tennessee or Houston. Games could go either way. 

Dallas next week is tough. If yinz thought a Nfc east rival would fire them up look at today 

54 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Better beat the Dak-less Cowboys next week.

What if he plays. 

And even if he doesn't Rush isn't bad. 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

We'll beat Dallas this week and it starts from there

Just totally piggy backing off this post, not a response to you though...

But unfortunately the only post game we had on the radio afterwards was senile Doc Walker and I heard it on the way home from where I watched the game.

And all he was talking about was how starting Monday morning, all that matters is it's Dallas week.

Like dude ... STFU.  There is no rivalry anymore.  We are 100% irrelevant and have been for a decade or more.  Dude is still talking like both of these teams are SB contenders year in and out and people care.  There is simply nothing anymore with these two teams cause we both suck and have sucked for so long.  He is so ****ing annoying and stuck in the stone age.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tsailand said:

Nobody wants to put the Vikings game down as a possible win?

NFL: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

I hope Kirk has a career day against them. 

Bears, Falcons, maybe some random win when the opponent has an off-game.  It’s easy to play this game when they look as ****ty as they’ve looked the past two weeks. It’s easy to refuse to believe that they can get better because that’s what we’re conditioned for. 

3 hours ago, Tsailand said:

Bro Cousins made clutch late game throws with us on a regular basis for three straight years.  Yeah he's a wacky dude and far from perfect, but let's not pretend that a game winning TD with a minute left in the 4th quarter of Week Three is his career highlight.

Better hope the Vikings don’t have any more Monday games. 

• Haha 1

I actually wasn't suprised by idea of getting swept by Eagles in my 9-8 prediction. 

But if my theory our offense was dynamic enough to sneak in the playoffs is this far off...I don't think it matters what games we are lucky to win.

It's year three, still 1 step forward 2 steps backwards with this team. We are again closer to a top 10 pick then a playoff win.

I got tickets to three games this year, now I'm feelin sick going to any of them (hope we win all three).

3 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

We will still win 7 to 10 games. The problem for us is we are in no man's land doing that.

We are not bad enough to get a real impact player. We are not good enough to be a contender.

You don't need to completely suck to land a real impact player. The Ravens and Chiefs were both playoff type teams that traded up to get their franchise QBs. The Cowboys took Parsons in the teens. The list goes on and on.

Edited by Warhead36
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

You don't need to completely suck to land a real impact player. The Ravens and Chiefs were both playoff type teams that traded up to get their franchise QBs. The Cowboys took Parsons in the teens. The list goes on and on.

Sure we could get lucky and get someone like that. Our team history is more likely to draft bust in the first round then Hits.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Then what difference does it make where we end up picking? Why even bother agonizing over it?

Good franchises figure it out no matter where they pick.

We aren't one of them.

It gets old saying that, still have to do their job, we as fans still have right to demand they figure it out.

I don't want to lose as much as possible for highest pick possible only to pick a bust because our scouting department sucks.  Fix the scouting department like a normal fn franchise.

9jf7dzpzpvp91.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

Wentz also didn't help the OL by not throwing the ball quicker and taking 7 steps back most of the times. Even the broadcast crew was saying Wentz is holding on to the ball way too long. 

That's always has been the thing with Wentz unfortunately throughout his career.  He has never been one to get rid of the ball out quickly.

• Thumb up 1