Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the remaining wins?

88Comrade2000

8 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

At this point I see us at least going 2-2 and finishing 9-7-1 or better.   

gotta hope we have help

If we go 2-2 and one win is against the Giants, all the help we need is not have the Lions win six in a row and the Giants not win 3 games against the Colts, Eagles (2), and Vikings.

I don't think anyone can expect the sheer amount of luck that has happened in our favor. Nearly every single game, we have been on the significant plus side of plays to help us out that are sheer luck. The multiple flags and the muffed punt against chicago. The muffed punt and nearly 6 dropped passes vs the packers along with a Rodgers nearly unable to hold the ball. The colts game was entirely luck. The lucky deep throw that should have been picked off to Terry late and the referee literally tackling a Colts player that was dropping under a lolipop throw like it was a punt that would have ended up in an INT. The multiple random fumbles the eagles had and we seemingly getting lucky recovering all of them. The non obscenely obvious face mask on one of the fumbles that really sealed the game.

The only game I feel confidant in a convincing win was the Texans game who are picking 1.1. IMO if we werent play the easiest out of division schedule in the league I think this team is closer to 4-8 at best as opposed to 8-5. Everything is going their way and they are barely eeking out wins.

The Commanders played a mediocre game today, even the defense was just okay outside a few drives.  The Giants on the other hand seemed to play about as good as they could given their personnel.   I would be favoring the Commanders in the 2nd game, coming off a bye, hopefully with Chase Young, BSJ, and maybe some O-line reinforcements available.

The 49ers game, while still a tough task due to their defense, at least in theory became more intriguing due to the Jimmy G injury.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The 49ers game, while still a tough task due to their defense, at least in theory became more intriguing due to the Jimmy G injury.

I dont expect us to score more than 10 points against San Fran. They are going to get dominated along the line. 

39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm afraid to look at my takes earlier in this thread, I jus know I'm wrong and here to own it.

As well as the defense plays, we can be in a game against San Fran, even if it's ugly and super low scoring.

I completely agree with you....this may be a a game that we win that I had as a loss yesterday.  Jimmy being out is a huge factor now.

• Thumb up 1