Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Let's just be honest here.

This was a total systemic failure. Offense, Defense. Everything.

You can't spot any team 24 points and 350 yards in the first half and expect a good outcome.

It's more than a coaching problem. It's also a collective delusion that we are going forward when we're doing the exact opposite.

Oh God Dan please sell the team...🤑

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Bring his kids on the field before a regular season home game, can you imagine Brady doing that! I wonder what the other players think of that.

Clearly you have no idea how the NFL works. Tom Bradys oldest son has been the Buccaneers ball boy. NFL players and coaches have their kids around the field regularly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Bring his kids on the field before a regular season home game, can you imagine Brady doing that! I wonder what the other players think of that.

this shows how little you understand NFL football, which puts the rest of your posts into perspective. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Carson is so mentally weak, I didnt follow him but I finally get it. I only remember him killing it in Philly, that was a life time ago.. His presser was a disgrace, he could careless. The report of JimmyG plus the Eagles game melted him down to a puddle of goo. Bring his kids on the field before a regular season home game, can you imagine Brady doing that! I wonder what the other players think of that.

I am so disgusted it was such a panic move to get this guy, now they will stay with him while he sucks, we have O pieces and this Philly reject is wasting it.

After all the millions and crap he has been through football is like the 5th most important thing to him, nothing wrong with that, I just dont want that guy QBing my team.

PS he was responsible for much more then 2 of the sacks, not all, but much more then 2.

Dude, you're the same guy who was calling for Heinicke and saying, ostensibly with a straight face, "you can't blitz TH!" in the game day thread.

Your opinion on QBs is about as useful as an asshole on an elbow.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Scott Turner got a pass last year due to the QB situation. He resisted making adjustments during games last year.

how is it that there wasn't an adjustment to keep extra blockers in?

Or even have a chip block now and then. It's like Turner is complexly oblivious to his guys' strengths and weaknesses and come hell or high water wants to run his plays the way he envisioned.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm so depressed that I ordered a pizza. 

I stopped being depressed or angry after losses years ago. Now I just enjoy **** posting with ESers in the Game Day threads after we get clowned on every week. At least that little bit of humor is enjoyable. 

• Like 3

It’s pretty obvious we’re just a bad team this year. It’s not one thing, the o line is terrible, d line still gets zero pressure, we don’t get turnovers, run game sucks, corners are below average, linebackers are laughably bad.

Receivers are very talented but we can’t get the ball to to them because of said line and Carson having below average pocket presence.

This going to be a long season of something doesn’t drastically change.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Csup said:

I've seen faster turtles than Wentz 

Yep, there's a reason Philly drafted Hurts in the 2nd round while still having a Wentz in his prime. If anyone expects him to turn our franchise around then God help them. TH is NOT our future but he would've fared much better than CW did today just based on his wheels alone. Wentz is a sack/fumble waiting to happen against good pass rush teams. Wentz has no moxie and doesnt lift his team to another level....Howell may be our starting QB by week 9 if this is how it's gonna be. Micah Parsons may get 5 sacks next week by himself.

3 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Or even have a chip block now and then. It's like Turner is complexly oblivious to his guys' strengths and weaknesses and come hell or high water wants to run his plays the way he envisioned.  

“complexly oblivious” might actually be just the descriptor even though it was a typo lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, El Mexican said:

Let's just be honest here.

This was a total systemic failure. Offense, Defense. Everything.

You can't spot any team 24 points and 350 yards in the first half and expect a good outcome.

It's more than a coaching problem. It's also a collective delusion that we are going forward when we're doing the exact opposite.

Oh God Dan please sell the team...🤑

That would hurt his original plan of running this franchise into the ground while making money. Anyone who thinks he's a Washington fan is a fool. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HogsVa7 said:

Im not hurting at all. You want JDR gone, and all I said was how can you blame the defense when the offense  can't even get past the 50 yard line or even get a first down ? 

I said I agreed with your criticism of the offence but that after shipping 88 points to Jacksonville, Detroit and Philadelphia any criticism that Iv given the defence is perfectly justified

10 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Yep, there's a reason Philly drafted Hurts in the 2nd round while still having a Wentz in his prime. If anyone expects him to turn our franchise around then God help them. TH is NOT our future but he would've fared much better than CW did today just based on his wheels alone. Wentz is a sack/fumble waiting to happen against good pass rush teams. Wentz has no moxie and doesnt lift his team to another level....Howell may be our starting QB by week 9 if this is how it's gonna be. Micah Parsons may get 5 sacks next week by himself.

If wentz wont or cant work out there is no reason to play him and give up a higher pick. How long until we have to sit him and keep our 2nd round pick

1 hour ago, TChaler70 said:

Team would be 2-1 and competitive in the loss with TH. Carson has been terrible...let me repeat terrible. Heck even the game we won he threw two back to back picks while we were up. I just want to win, we arent going to the Superbowl no matter who plays QB on this roster but watching Wentz is painful.

Several of you dont see it yet, wait until week 6 or 7 and get back to me because this guy isnt getting better.

Carson maybe on the path to flaming out as a starting qb; if that happens, we aren’t giving Taylor the job. We will ride the rest of the season with Sam.  Team goes 0-3 with Taylor and the margin of loss in the first two games would have been similar today.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Answer this question……

Why did Ron make Scott come down to the sidelines and call plays from the sidelines?

Scott did this - i believe it was what wentz wanted 

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

Carson maybe on the path to flaming out as a starting qb; if that happens, we aren’t giving Taylor the job. We will ride the rest of the season with Sam.  Team goes 0-3 with Taylor and the margin of loss in the first two games would have been similar today.

I disagree there TH has intangibles that wentz does not. Taylor is not even close talent wise but he has the it factor that shows up and we in my opinion would

be 2-1 now

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks Heinecke is the answer screams they have zero football IQ.  And I'm not over here screaming I am a football guru or anything.  

Do they really think they know more than the Commanders front office, let alone, the other 31 NFL teams front office? Do you really think you know more than the other GM's of the league not knocking on our door, giving up picks, to scoop up our backup?

Like GTFO thinking he is a starter in this league.  Last year alone proved he is not.  

You all are probably the people who make up the Cult of Colt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Scott did this - i believe it was what wentz wanted 

I disagree there TH has intangibles that wentz does not. Taylor is not even close talent wise but he has the it factor that shows up and we in my opinion would

be 2-1 now

I don’t think it’s just intangibles, it’s simply pocket presence and being elusive. Taylor can get out of most jams in the pocket, Carson can’t at all.