Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

1 minute ago, Alexa said:

you are seeing why the Colts punted on him. 

Most of this isn't on Wentz. He's had a few plays where he held the ball too long and had a couple errant passes, but the Eagle DL is absolutely dominating our OL and are getting pressure on almost every single drop back.

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

It’s almost improbable to go through so many changes in management, coaches and players over two decades and continuously look this inept. It’s pretty impressive really.

It's the constant that is the key to solving this problem.

The one constant through all of this must be removed if you want to change the answer to this equation.

• Like 1

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

This is Rivera and Wright… can’t keep blaming Snyder for what’s on the field. And Snyder is a douche for other reasons, just don’t give Rivera and Co. excuses to stick around:… we’ve seen enough 

Yes we can. This team has been a dumpster fire since he took over. We can and should continue to blame Snyder. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

This defence shipped nearly 60 to two of the worst teams in the league, they were under the spotlight and I’m sorry good defences don’t use bad offences as an excuse

Rewatch the games.  I'm done talking to you. I don't know what else to say to you. Our offense is garbage today and in the first half.  If you can't comprehend our defense giving up points cause our offense can't stay on the field then I don't know what to tell you. It's not that hard to understand football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Most of this isn't on Wentz. He's had a few plays where he held the ball too long and had a couple errant passes, but the Eagle DL is absolutely dominating our OL and are getting pressure on almost every single drop back.

No most of the early game was on Wentz, yea the last series or two I would agree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HogsVa7 said:

Rewatch the games.  I'm done talking to you. I don't know what else to say to you. Our offense is garbage today and in the first half.  If you can't comprehend our defense giving up points cause our offense can't stay on the field then I don't know what to tell you. It's not that hard to understand football. 

Yea I agree blaming the D while getting your only points seems kinda of silly here.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

This is Rivera and Wright… can’t keep blaming Snyder for what’s on the field. And Snyder is a douche for other reasons, just don’t give Rivera and Co. excuses to stick around:… we’ve seen enough 

Snyder hired Ron.  

The head of the corporation is responsible for it all.  That's why he's the "Head"

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

Let me rephrase.:. You can blame Snyder for a lot of things, including the hiring of this asshat Rivera/Wright and their cronies

It doesn’t matter who they hire. The stench of Snyder tarnishes all. Someday people will unanimously realize this.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3