Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

10 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Remember people that know what they are looking at say he has been a C- this year, doesnt see underneath stuff and takes weird drop backs.

It’s almost like you think you can speak that you “know what you’re looking at” into existence.  

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Your constant Wentz hate is annoying as hell. Have you ever played football? In the pocket that is totally collapsing it is extremely hard to step into a throw. There’s no room. He is under constant and immediate duress. Give it a rest. We know you don’t like him.

Have you ever listened to somebody that ever breaks down film that has played in the NFL, he has stunk! You cant throw back to back int when leading, you cant take some wierd 12 step drop to take a safety, you cant miss wide open RBs on 1st down and take a sack! He stinks!

I dont have to admit it, I dont like him, he isnt an upgrade in the W/L column.

Edited by TChaler70
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Scott Turner seems to be the only individual that didn't go into this game understanding that the O-line isn't going to be able to block long enough for these bigger plays to develop, until the Commanders start getting chunk plays with shorter stuff first.  Wentz a sitting duck every time he drops back so far.

same problem as last week.  The coaches seem to think these guys can block.  They can’t.  

• Like 3

Just now, TChaler70 said:

Have you ever listened to somebody that ever breaks down film that has played in the NFL, he has stunk! You cant throw back to back int when leading, you cant take some wierd 12 step drop to take a safety, you cant miss wide open RBs on 1st down and take a sack! He stinks!

I coach the game. I know the game quite well. 15 years of it. Plus I played. 

You are like a gnat with your posting style. Give it a rest.

• Like 1