Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

Another reason I don’t drive in the city. I mean I can but the roads are narrow with cars parked on both sides. People out here looking to steal anything even if it’s locked up. I mean I won’t ride my electric bike in the city because of thieves. I’ll just stick to the metro and walk.

Hopefully Robinson has a speedy recovery. I felt he was our best running back.

I’m glad he was just an honest victim and we’re not just now finding out about this other life he had that leads to getting shot.  

it’s good it’s not critical. 

I’m not really sure what the expected return is on “multiple gun shots” injury

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m glad he was just an honest victim and we’re not just now finding out about this other life he had that leads to getting shot.  

it’s good it’s not critical. 

I probably suspect the whole season.   This team is absolutely 💯 cursed.  There's gotta be some serious voodoo going on in Synders family line somewhere...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Depends on what’s hit and maybe what bullets did the hitting.  Best case scenario is he was grazed by bullets.  I’m hoping for that.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:
None of his teammates are saying much on social media and this one is a little cryptic. Hopefully it’s not going to have a very significant long term impact on his quality of life or career. 

Doubt they know too much right now. I think it’s crazy you can just be shot in the middle of the day for no reason it what seems like a nice part of DC… always got to keep your guard up. It’s a little strange they chose the biggest looking dude to carjack…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

25 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I bet he's back in less than a month.

Knew a dude who got shot with a 9mm went through his thigh, limped for about 3 weeks but always walked on his own and so yes it is possible.

Also saw he had a kick butt car he was in.

Edited by TChaler70

5 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Knew a dude who got shot with a 9mm went through his thigh, limped for about 3 weeks but always walked on his own and so yes it is possible.

Also saw he had a kick butt car he was in.

yeah but i am sure that dude wasnt trying to play RB at the NFL level...  

Who know how long it will take him to recover not only physically but also emotionally and mentally.  

I wish the kid the best for this full recovery!

Reading about that waking up this morning, so wishing him some good recovery, not especially speedy, because football is second here what matters most is his health and being able to walk/run like anybody. Football will be next.

Then reading about that reminds me of another story that happened a few years ago...two members of the women soccer team from PSG were attacked in the street in a possible robbery attempt. One of them being wounded in the legs. That's how it looked like at first. Then a few weeks later it turned out that the aggression was commanded by the girl that was the less severesously injured so she toulk take the place of her so-called friend on the starting soccer team while the second one was recovering from injuries...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Your trying to be slick with your political statement 

4 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Car jackings are wild right now. Surgeon got pulled out of his car right in front of Johns Hopkins shot in the head Sigh. Can't we just think about football for a second without terrible **** happening

Poor Brian. Damn it kid heal up, hope you still get a chance at the dream

Edited by XxSpearheadxX