Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Commanders 'n Chiefs (No Politics In The Stadium Edition)

TK
Message added by TK,

1473048416_ScreenShot2022-08-20at7_02_19PM.thumb.png.3bf5e06fac0d3b28aad7603b4ee91d11.png

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

Every third and short is a low percentage throw. Where are the crossing routes??? Third and 4 should be automatic for an offense in this day and age. Turner can’t figure out how to exploit any matchup. Haven’t seen him do it ever. 

Cole Turner should eat on such plays like Jordan Reed used to.

I know Andy Reid said this week that he was using Week 2 as the dress rehearsal instead of the normal Week 3 most teams use.  Was there any word if that changed Rivera's approach to the game?  I believe in his other seasons here he maintained the Week 3 norm.  

Kc is a top 5 team. Last year when we played them we did not get a first down in the second half.

Its hard to tell where we rank in the nfl we are not a top tier team but not a total bottom feader. They put us in probably 7 to 10 win categories. Which is where we have been the last ten years. 

This team just looks totally unmotivated. There’s no passion anywhere. It’s strange bc you’d think there’d be some excitement at least in preseason but you don’t see it. Guys just seem like they’re going through the motions but no one believes or really wants to be here. Very odd. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I know Andy Reid said this week that he was using Week 2 as the dress rehearsal instead of the normal Week 3 most teams use.  Was there any word if that changed Rivera's approach to the game?  I believe in his other seasons here he maintained the Week 3 norm.  

good point. My guess is that Reid’s theories of when the dress rehearsal is wouldn’t impact Rivera’s approach…at least I hope not.