Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Commanders 'n Chiefs (No Politics In The Stadium Edition)

TK
Message added by TK,

1473048416_ScreenShot2022-08-20at7_02_19PM.thumb.png.3bf5e06fac0d3b28aad7603b4ee91d11.png

SMH. This team sucks..

im holding out hope that the team will be better once actual game planning starts, but I don’t blame anyone that is worried. 

and I’m well aware I’ll look foolish when the season starts, no need to inform me LOL

@GOSKINS_08 seriously…..? Lmaooooo please PLEASE explain to me HOW in the actual **** that gets a thumbs down, other than whatever personal beef you clearly have with me. Cause I’m not saying anything outlandish…….

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Daniel.redskins said:

I really do like Rivera. But these coordinators need to go. Turner has been awful today. No creativity. 

Save that judgment for the first week I think. You might be right but there is no reason for him to show anything other than the occasional jet sweep ya know? Until it really counts 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Last clip looks like Taylor coming in first, has helmet on, I hope not, rather see Howell right now...

That makes sense. But we already know what he can do. I'd like to see Howell go with some starters to see if he can manage the speed of the game.

Even if it is "vanilla" you'd still expect better execution. I mean its not like the Chiefs are running their full game plan, but their QB is a magician. Still, you expect guys like Fuller and Curl to be able to cover backup caliber WRs and TEs 1 on 1. That's just basic. You expect Samuel to catch a ball in his hands and Wentz to hit an open Gibson on 2nd and 5. 

I do think both lines looked good though. And Robinson looks legit.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1