Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Commanders 'n Chiefs (No Politics In The Stadium Edition)

TK
Message added by TK,

1473048416_ScreenShot2022-08-20at7_02_19PM.thumb.png.3bf5e06fac0d3b28aad7603b4ee91d11.png

3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Looks to be another year of not watching them play. Nothing that impresses with this team other than their inability to put effort into the games. Where are the "men" of this team?

Yeah, thats what I keep thinking about. If he gets rid of Ron, then there is nothing that will come here to coach that will be worth a damn.

Actually that may be good. The team will just get worse, Dan will be nowhere near getting a new stadium. We will all just start rooting for the team to stink; just to see Dan be miserable. All the good players will leave.

• Thumb down 1

6 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Looks to be another year of not watching them play. Nothing that impresses with this team other than their inability to put effort into the games. Where are the "men" of this team?

Yeah, thats what I keep thinking about. If he gets rid of Ron, then there is nothing that will come here to coach that will be worth a damn.

This is my opinion as well.  We've exhausted all "good hope", our **** owner won't sell.  (By the way, I only held onto one thing regarding him, and it's in my sig.  He failed.)

As long as Snyder owns this team, we're almost doomed unless we crack some heads on the field.  It's our only salvation. 

Edit, add:  not literally crack heads, just defend and put some points on the board.

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, YourWish is MyCommanders said:

Howell has had a few passes tipped. I hope that doesn’t become an issue.

It’s going to be a thing. And perhaps his biggest thing. But that happens to shorter guys at times. If that is his shortcoming you kind of have to accept it. He’s been playing very well for us and is better than Heinicke already at this point in my opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm not gonna understand Howell not getting start next week.  He's made his point against camp fodder, we gonna carry 3 QBs, we're we seeing if he could look good coming out last again?

Do you think there is a single shot of the guy not being on the roster? The reason you’d play him with the ones (the few that play next week) is to determine if you can cut Heinicke. 

I’d name Howell QB2 right now. But they like Heinicke so I understand reservations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel.redskins said:

I really do like Rivera. But these coordinators need to go. Turner has been awful today. No creativity. 

Well...to be fair, this is Rivera's show.

And he's the one who hand-picked these coordinators.  Rivera is a slightly above average coach.   Maybe.  That's it.  He's not special.  He's a special human being for sure.  Love him.  But he's not some upper echelon coach like a lot of fans want to make him out to be.   I just want him to be held accountable.  Seems everyone else gets piled up on except him.  He hired his staff and he hired the FO.   We all hold Snyder accountable but Ron's got a ridiculous amount of unwarranted power.  Let's see where Year 3 takes us with Ron.  

Edited by Redwards