Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Commanders 'n Chiefs (No Politics In The Stadium Edition)

TK
Message added by TK,

1473048416_ScreenShot2022-08-20at7_02_19PM.thumb.png.3bf5e06fac0d3b28aad7603b4ee91d11.png

6 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Are you kidding, it was right in his hands.  Samuel just didnt want to get hit so he floated backwards with his hands extended which made for an easy play by the D.

I dunno if I can blame samuels for not making that catch -  but you are right Terry makes that catch. Some players are just better at using their body downfield, Terry is a beast at attacking the ball.  

Samuels is a whole different dude with the ball in his hands though

Edited by XxSpearheadxX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

8-9 wins might be too much.

6-7 wins more likely.

They play a pretty bad schedule with a pretty big dearth of QB talent against them. In maybe the worst division in football. I think 7 wins is the absolute worst. 

To be fair this looks like a Super Bowl Contender vs a team that A) has a new QB running the offense and is still figuring out timing and X's & O's plus a defense that didn't a whole lot to address their immediate needs.  If you are the Chiefs, you want and pretty much expect your starters to look like this with a QB running the show who is an MVP and running the same offense has has for five seasons now.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Csup said:

This.  Times 100.  He is awful to listen to.

I'm sticking out.

Kind of a self flagellation thing to atone for past sins😉

Seriously though, it's getting worse by the minute. I love Doc, but he's pathetic and embarrassing....kind of like our Defense.....

Watching on my phone for a few mins while I am waiting for food. 

Our defense is getting shredded. We’re real loose in all of our coverages and the Chiefs are running routes to force our guys to gain depth and then they are sitting down in the evacuated zones and Mahomes knows it. That rapport with the receivers is critical. Our pressure is too sparse with our DL and we are allowing Mahomes to break contain in most plays.

• Like 1