Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attack on the FBI building in Cincinnati (Suspect dead. Was at Capitol on Jan 6)

Cooked Crack

7 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Is this the civil war?

Count me out on the Civil War.  To quote Wayne Campbell, I am sure it would be a "limited skirmish."  I'm sure there's a few corn pone hicks out there that would like to start a Civil War and might get a few shots off but I have to think there are a lot of people like me out there who are just really apathetic towards anything past a keyboard and, quite frankly, too lazy to do anything.  

Let's be honest, if there's any "Civil War", twitter and facebook are the battlefields.  Bunch of ****ing grandstanders on each side.  

5 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Wow, the base really is getting revved up for the midterms.

Nail guns, baby!  

In all seriousness, I hope they exterminate this guy with extreme prejudice.  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Enters an FBI office armed with a nail gun and an AR-15.  

Fires the nail gun, and brandishes the AR-15?  

Maybe it’s like the MN police officer who thought she had her taser

or maybe just a lunatic doing lunatic things 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, China said:

All those Republican congressmen and conservative media that ranted about defunding the FBI or shutting it down and whatnot are directly responsible for inciting this violence.  

No. Not unless you would have had that same energy in blaming politicians 2 years ago if people started raiding police stations. If individuals can't listen to people on TV behind a microphone or in front of a camera without grabbing a weapon and taking matters into their own hands, then they don't deserve to live with the rest of us in this society. 

15 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

No. Not unless you would have had that same energy in blaming politicians 2 years ago if people started raiding police stations. If individuals can't listen to people on TV behind a microphone or in front of a camera without grabbing a weapon and taking matters into their own hands, then they don't deserve to live with the rest of us in this society. 

I would agree that some of these people don't deserve to live with the rest of us in society, and I would agree that people raiding police stations based on politicians urging it 2 years ago is also problematic, and those politicians would be responsible.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

I cannot get you to admit that water is wet. 

That is not a deficiency in myself. 

Reminds me of a t-shirt I have which says "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, China said:

I would agree that some of these people don't deserve to live with the rest of us in society, and I would agree that people raiding police stations based on politicians urging it 2 years ago is also problematic, and those politicians would be responsible.

Politicians say all sorts of things. If someone tries to shoot Donald Trump today are you going to blame any number of people running this country who have called him a threat, etc.? Of course not! Enough with trying to pin all of these lunatics' actions on every Congressman or Congresswoman who gets in front of a camera and spouts off their party's talking points. It's not their fault when a nut bag acts like a nut bag. 

If Bernie Sanders starts yapping that I shouldn't owe taxes, it's not going to be his fault if I break into the IRS building and try to steal some of my tax return back. 

2 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Politicians say all sorts of things. If someone tries to shoot Donald Trump today are you going to blame any number of people running this country who have called him a threat, etc.? Of course not! Enough with trying to pin all of these lunatics' actions on every Congressman or Congresswoman who gets in front of a camera and spouts off their party's talking points. It's not their fault when a nut bag acts like a nut bag. 

If Bernie Sanders starts yapping that I shouldn't owe taxes, it's not going to be his fault if I break into the IRS building and try to steal some of my tax return back. 

No but if Bernie urges you to storm the IRS then yes, it's his fault.

There are literally people calling for civil war.

Edited by China
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

He's on vacation. Deep state obv going wild this week.

I think we’re all very aware that nobody and nothing can convince you of anything other than what you want to believe Charlie. 

All you have left are sycophants.

41 minutes ago, China said:

No but if Bernie urges you to storm the IRS then yes, it's his fault.

There are literally people calling for civil war.

OK, but that's not what you said...if people are asking people to storm government buildings, then sure. Your first post was talking about people who were talking about defunding or shutting down the FBI. Those are different things. 

44 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

OK, but that's not what you said...if people are asking people to storm government buildings, then sure. Your first post was talking about people who were talking about defunding or shutting down the FBI. Those are different things. 

dog whis·tle

noun
  1. a high-pitched whistle used to train dogs, typically having a sound inaudible to humans.
    "He kept blowing a dog whistle in a fruitless attempt to coax Molly out."
    • a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.
      "dog-whistle issues such as immigration and crime"
  • Like 1