Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attack on the FBI building in Cincinnati (Suspect dead. Was at Capitol on Jan 6)

Cooked Crack

Lmfao! Skip the AR15 n go with an rpg.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Break-Bulletproof-Glass%3famp=1

image.png.381c376097ac2510ad803634946d3650.png

Fire a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) at bulletproof glass to blow it apart. While bulletproof glass is great at stopping handgun rounds, it’s ineffective against explosive grenades. So, if you hit the glass with an RPG or any other type of hand-launched explosive device, it’s sure to be utterly destroyed. The RPG can blast through as many as 16 separate layers of bulletproof glass.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I know it’s called bullet proof glass but I’d imagine unloading a magazine on an AR15 into bullet proof glass would make it unbulletproof…..

Well there’s ratings for it and I’m sure an fbi building is using heavy duty stuff. 

I know they can do some crazy stuff with it. 

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I know it’s called bullet proof glass but I’d imagine unloading a magazine on an AR15 into bullet proof glass would make it unbulletproof…..

Well there’s ratings for it and I’m sure an fbi building is using heavy duty stuff. 

I know they can do some crazy stuff with it. 

they can get rated for up to .50 cal at least I believe. 

.223/5.56 isn’t that big 

in fact I believe it’s stated benefit for the military is it doesn’t pass through the body - it crumpled and bounces around internally causing a more severe wounding which is important into he battle field 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it does poorly against bullet proof glass 

Edited by tshile

10 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

How many shots would it take to shoot through bulletproof glass with an AR-15?

It depends on the bullet RESISTANCE of the ballistic-rated glass. Ballistic-rated or bullet-resistant glass has a rating attached to it. This rating expresses the “strength” of the glass. Typically this strength or resistance is defined as the number of direct impacts the glass (and frame) can withstand from a specific projectile.

main-qimg-883f41bf2658cca83ae18406969200

For lower level glass, a single 5.56mm round shot fired from an AR-15 could potentially go right through the glass with little to no problem. Level 7 rated bullet-resistant glass should be able to withstand 5 direct shots from the aforementioned AR-15. Higher ballistic rated glass could potentially withstand more impacts from the aforementioned weapon before the glass begins to fails due to the stresses.

Click on the link for more

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

In any case, I think we can safely say the AR15 would have been a better choice than his nail gun…

Nailed it!

Sorry, I was just looking for somewhere to put the horrible joke. Your post was it. Congrachjulatiuns!!!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

In any case, I think we can safely say the AR15 would have been a better choice than his nail gun…

The better choice would've been not to go, at minimum he'd still be alive.

Maybe it's better he's dead, I remember the Storm Area 51 crap, and government made clear who they didn't kill for jumping that fence they were going to arrest, d-day came and nobody tested it.

6poy9z.jpg.c2c89eb4af8c977250e3a242e629336a.jpg

Why does it always feel like borderline crazies that are the one found actually doing stuff like this, like mailing busted bombs to democrats houses?  Because the "rational ones" don't have the balls to make themselves martyrs. 

Reminds of when it came out terrorists in the middle east and africa were recruiting children to be the ones wearing bomb vests for their own jihad 😒

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Is this the civil war?

This seems like the act of a lone crazy and there have always been people like this.  Its essentially right-wing terrorism which has been around for basically, the entire history of the US - in some cases sadly legally sanctioned by the US and state governments.  Its true that they now have a semi-figurehead in Trump.  But right now I'd say they're too disorganized and divided to really accomplish anything.  People high up have too much too lose if it fails, and not really a whole lot to gain.   The thing about Trump is he basically thought he could unleash this and be totally protected even if it failed because he was President.  I honestly hope the indictments produce a smoking gun and he gets convicted.  Otherwise this is going to keep happening.  Well it might continue to happen anyway but will be much worse if he keeps dodging bullets and gets the Republican nomination in 2024.

Edited by DCSaints_fan