Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What drugs have you done?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Playing off the “Have You Ever Smoked Weed?” thread. My history with conscious altering substances is pretty tame. Just booze and weed. Abused Percocet a little in college. I think that’s it. Would like to try coke but I’ve actually never been offered any or even been in a place where people were doing it to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Started smoking cigarettes at 14, so very quickly realized my limitations regarding addiction and avoided certain drugs accordingly.

Know a guy from high school who's boyfriend talked him into trying crystal meth, tryna tell me wasn't addicted he jus liked it...

bruce-lee-really.gif

Edited by Renegade7

Alcohol, nicotine, cannabis, psilocybin, Lysergic acid diethylamide, cocaine, opium, Methamphetamine, MDMA, Ketamine, Mescaline, Peyote, Angel Dust, NO2, Hydromorphone, sugar, caffeine, various opiates and pharmaceuticals. Ya know all the good stuffs basically. 🥳

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Cocaine, ketamine, marijuana, shrooms, adderall, some painkillers, I think a long time ago in high school some friend had me smoke opium but I don't think it really was. Alcohol of course.

Cocaine is the most fun, but it also ****s up my sinuses and generally isn't good for you so I limit it to once or twice a year.

My ex had Seroquel, which is by far - the craziest drug I've ever taken.  You have no choice but to go to sleep.  It's basically laughing gas in pill form.  I'd take a quarter of her dose, and be gone for 15 hours.

Weed and alcohol, otherwise.

I promised my brother when I was around 13, that I'd never do anything like coke and stuff.  Keeping that promise.

• Thumb up 1

I'm going to copy some of this, delete some add some.

Alcohol, nicotine, cannabis, psilocybin, Lysergic acid diethylamide, cocaine (powder and needle which was way expensive but awesome), opium, Methamphetamine, MDMA and its predecessor MDA, Mescaline, Angel Dust, Hash and Hash Oil (only once as I don't remember what went on the whole night so never again), sugar, caffeine,  Quaaludes. All before I had my daughter. Then I stopped everything except alcohol and pot, and I dropped all my druggy friends and got all new friends.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

All except the bad stuff, meth and heroin. Haven’t tried MDMA though and I’d like to.  PM me.

Honestly, I’ve had a great time on all of them other than that one time I ate a guy’s face off in Florida.