Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

29 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Russia has proved more than once that its best military strategy was to flood the enemy with expandables soldiers.

They could absolutely do that and sacrifice ten thousands of soldiers with no remorses at all. Putin and his generals could care less about public opinion about it.

Russian soldiers are here to die for the greater good of Mother Russia. 

Thats what the Tsars thought ...

Belarus deputy defence minister QUITS over Ukraine war: Sanctioned general who 'agreed to Russian troops deploying on the border' signs resignation letter saying he cannot support invasion

The deputy minister of defence for Belarus has reportedly submitted his resignation and claimed he cannot support the current Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Major General Viktor Gulevich, who is also the chief of the general staff, argued that Belarusian military unit personnel refused to take part in hostilities and that the Armed Forces of Belarus could not complete a single battalion group. 

Mr Gulevich is among a number of Belarusian officials facing economic sanctions from the UK government because of their closeness with Vladimir Putin.

He was accused of directing joint military exercises with Russia, and consenting to the deployment of Russian troops along the border of Belarus with Ukraine - which, the UK government claimed, 'directly contributed to Russia’s ability to attack Ukraine'.

The UK Foreign Office previously said the Belarusian military has 'supported and enabled the Russian invasion of Ukraine' by allowing Russian troops to build up on its border with Ukraine.  

A scan of Mr Gulevich's statement, which was reportedly addressed to the current Minister of Defence Viktor Khrenin, added: 'Conducting explanatory work with the commanders of military units did not yield results. I have the courage to assume that the replacement of the commanders of these military units, who could not organise the formation of groups on the ground, will not give us the result we need.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

Ukraine: Workers refuse to unload Russian oil from ship

Workers are refusing to unload Russian oil from a German-flagged ship which is moored at a major British oil refinery.

The Seacod vessel is at a terminal on the River Mersey, from where oil is usually pumped to Stanlow Oil Refinery.

The UK government has banned ships with "any Russian connection" from entering its ports due to the country's invasion of Ukraine.

However, the Unite union said cargo was not included in the ban and has called for ministers "to close this loophole".

Stanlow operators Essar said a German-flagged vessel was granted approval to berth by the Port Authority on Thursday.

A spokesperson for the refinery, which supplies 16% of road transport fuels in the UK, said Essar "remained deeply concerned by the humanitarian crisis unfolding in Ukraine" and was "fully complying with the statutory framework implemented by the UK government with regard to Russia-related entities".

The firm said it had turned away Russian-flagged tankers earlier this week.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Regarding the "Z", how long until we start seeing it among the far-right groups here in the U.S.? They love simple slogans and symbols. I have a feeling it will begin popping up...I could see it spreading quickly through several vet circles that I work with.

Edited by Metalhead
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

14 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Regarding the "Z", how long until we start seeing it among the far-right groups here in the U.S.? They love simple slogans and symbols. I have a feeling it will begin popping up...I could see it spreading quickly through several vet circles that I work with.

"Now liberals want to ban the letter Z. First the okay sign and now this? They won't be satisfied until they cancel everything."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

If I were less cursed with self-awareness I'd print up T-shirts and stickers then gouge the crap out of MAGAts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MrSilverMaC said:

I wonder if it’s a coincidence (probably not), but depending how you write it a “z” is half a swastika.

How crazy would it be if Nazis somehow infiltrated the Russian government and are trying to build some kind of hybrid Soviet Reich? That’s like something out of a so-bad-it’s-good action movie. If that happens I give up, we’re definitely living in a simulation and whoever’s running is just screwing with us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

How crazy would it be if Nazis somehow infiltrated the Russian government and are trying to build some kind of hybrid Soviet Reich? That’s like something out of a so-bad-it’s-good action movie. If that happens I give up, we’re definitely living in a simulation and whoever’s running is just screwing with us. 

ill_4598284_1a90_visuel_appel-2x.jpg

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I wonder how much danger Putin is of being forced to resign or worse…

Hard to tell….

Also, they took away Netflix from Russia. That’s one way to cause a civil uprising…

Now they have bread line and chill.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-donor-speech-russia-china-nuclear-apocalypse-1317412/

Trump’s Wild Scheme: ‘Bomb the **** out of Russia’ With U.S. F-22s Disguised as Chinese Planes

"“And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said, according to The Washington Post, which obtained a recording of the speech. (To be clear, when Trump says “we sit back and watch,” he’s talking about a war that would kill thousands or millions of people)"

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Metalhead said:

Tell them, and the Russians too, that the Z stands for Zelensky.

• Like 2